- Beechcraft D18 1.5m Twin BNF Basic & PNP
- ETA: October 2022
The E-flite Beechcraft D18 1.5m is the best, most convenient, and easiest-to-fly scale model of one of general aviation's most unique and recognizable aircraft! Its twin brushless power system with specially tuned motors delivers an abundance of thrust when using a 3S LiPo battery. For more speed and vertical performance, just install a 4S pack. No modifications or upgrades are needed! It's also equipped with an exclusive 40-amp Spektrum Avian Dual Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system telemetry data with Smart and non-Smart batteries via compatible receivers (including the AR631 installed in the BNF Basic version) and Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters. The BNF Basic version is also the only Twin Beech model equipped with AS3X and optional-use SAFE Select technologies to make this the easiest to fly D18 yet! Factory-finished in a classic trim scheme, the lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced and fully-moulded EPO airframe features an abundance of scale detail - moulded-in panel lines and hatches, antennas, exhaust stacks, a clear cockpit, and more. Included functional flaps, twin rudders, and LED navigation lights take your experience to another level. Factory-installed electric retracts with durable metal components allow you to fly from a wide variety of surfaces including paved runways, packed dirt, and even grass. The unique 3-piece wing design makes transport and storage as convenient as possible because the center section includes the main gear and all of the sections feature innovative hands-free connections. And because no glue is required for final assembly, you can have the Beechcraft D18 1.5m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
- The most convenient, well-equipped, and easiest-to-fly scale model of the unique general aviation aircraft yet
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown for civilian, airline, utility, cargo, military and other uses
- Functional features including LED navigation lights, flaps, retracts, and twin rudders
- Scale details including a clear cockpit, molded-in panel lines, and more
- Factory-installed 3S and 4S-compatible brushless motors with dual 40-amp ESC
- Fits batteries from 3200-5000mAh to deliver a wide variety of performance and flight times
- 40-amp Spektrum Avian Dual Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, motor RPM, and other data, plus differential thrust capabilities, via compatible transmitters (BNF Basic version only)
- Spektrum AR631 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection (BNF Basic version only)
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Six durable and precise digital, metal-geared servos with factory-installed linkages
- Electric retracts for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- Unique 3-piece wing includes center section with main gear plus all sections feature hands-free connections
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail, and a pilot figure
- Classic factory-applied trim scheme with paint and decal finish
- Extremely durable, fully-moulded EPO airframe
No glue is required for final assembly, and you can have the Beechcraft D18 1.5m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
Functional Scale Features
Factory-installed LED navigation lights, operational flaps, and twin rudders are functional features that take your experience to another level.
Abundant Scale Detail
The lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced, and fully-moulded EPO airframe is equipped with an abundance of scale detail including moulded-in panel lines and hatches, antennas, exhaust stacks, a clear cockpit, and more
The factory-installed electric retracts are equipped with durable metal components that make it possible to fly from a wider variety of surfaces including paved runways and even grass.
The unique 3-piece wing design makes transport and storage as convenient as possible because the center section includes the main gear and all of the sections feature innovative hands-free connections. And the convenient top-mounted hatch makes it quick and easy to install and remove batteries.
Versatile Twin Power
The factory-installed twin brushless power system features a 40-amp Spektrum Avian Dual Smart ESC plus specially-tuned motors that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades
The Beechcraft D18 1.5m is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum Avian Dual Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more - with Smart and non-Smart batteries - via compatible receivers (including the AR631 installed in the BNF Basic version) and Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly. Plus, differential thrust offers improved ground handling for easier taxiing, takeoffs and landings, along with the ability to perform special aerobatic manoeuvres.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-EFL106250||Beechcraft D18 1.5m BNF Basic||£549.99|
|A-EFL106275||Beechcraft D18 1.5m PNP||£509.99|
IN THE BOX
- (1) E-flite Beechcraft D18 1.5m:
- (1) Spektrum AR631 6-Channel Receiver (installed) (BNF Basic version only)
- (1) Spektrum Avian Dual 40A Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (2) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (6) Digital Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Instruction Manual
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- BNF Basic Only: Full-range 6-8+ channel Spektrum DSMX compatible transmitter
- PNP Only: Full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 3200-5000mAh LiPo with EC3 or IC3 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.