The ever-popular UMX Radian has been updated and upgraded so it's even easier and more fun to fly than before! The ultra-micro motor glider now includes exclusive Spektrum optional-use SAFE Select technology and provides real-time battery voltage telemetry to compatible transmitters. This Bind-N-Fly Basic model arrives factory-assembled and nearly flight-ready right out of the box. Simply install the one-piece wing with a few screws, install a charged battery, bind it to your compatible Spektrum transmitter and fly. Advanced EPS construction provides a lightweight yet durable airframe. The distinctive, gracefully curved polyhedral wing and efficient airfoil deliver outstanding soaring performance and long flight times with or without motor power. The factory-installed power system features a coreless motor, gearbox and an efficient folding propeller. It produces excellent climb performance and extends flight times up to 10-20+ minutes with a mix of power on/off flying using 1S 150-200mAh batteries. Because of its ultra-micro size, the UMX Radian can be flown indoors in gymnasiums and other suitable spaces, or outdoors pretty much anywhere - in most yards, parks, sports fields and beyond! If you learned to fly with a HobbyZone Sport Cub S, you can use the same transmitter, battery and charger and make the Radian an economical next step. It's an ideal first glider or everyday sport model for low-time to experienced pilots interested in an easy to fly, ultra-micro class motor glider that delivers a unique flying experience!
- Updated and upgraded version of the very popular ultra-micro motor glider that's easier to fly in more places than ever before
- Fly indoors in gymnasiums and other suitable spaces, or outdoors in most yards, parks, sports fields and beyond
- Long flight times up to 10-20+ minutes with a mix of power on/off flying using 1S 150-200mAh batteries
- Removable one-piece wing with composite spar for easy and convenient storage and transport
- Provides telemetry data to compatible transmitters to show flight battery voltage
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Spektrum receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX technology
- Factory-installed motor, gearbox and efficient folding propeller
- No FAA registration required (under the 250-gram weight limit)
- Factory-finished and ready to fly right out of the box
This UMX Radian is equipped with exclusive Spektrum AS3Xand SAFE Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel whilst the optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch.
The UMX Radian is equipped with a control unit/flight controller that includes two servos plus an ESC and Spektrum receiver that provides real-time flight battery voltage telemetry to compatible Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters while you fly.
Long Flight Times
The factory-installed power system features a coreless motor, gearbox and an efficient folding propeller that delivers excellent climb performance and long flight times up to 10-20+ minutes with a mix of power on/off flying when using 1S 150-200mAh batteries.
The UMX Radian arrives factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. Simply install the one-piece wing with a few screws, install a charged battery, bind it to your compatible Spektrum transmitter and you're ready to fly!
This Bind-N-Fly (BNF) Basic model comes out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed, so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible Spektrum DSMX equipped transmitter (sold separately), install a charged battery (sold separately) and fly!
Construction with advanced EPS material delivers a lightweight yet durable airframe. In the unfortunate event you damage any airframe parts or components and can't repair them, a full line of replacement/spare parts is readily available.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-EFLU2950||UMX Radian BNF Basic||£109.99|
What's in the Box?
- (1) E-flite UMX Radian BNF Basic
- (1) Electric Motor, Gearbox and Folding Propeller (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Receiver, ESC and (2) Servo Control Unit (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 4-5+ channel SpektrumT DSMX compatible transmitter
- 1S 3.7V 150-200mAh LiPo battery with Ultra Micro connector
- Compatible LiPo battery charger
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|P-SPMR6775EU||NX6 6 Channel Transmitter Only||£359.99|
|P-SPMR6655EU||DX6e 6 Channel Transmitter Only||£219.99|
|P-SPMR8105EU||DX8e 8 Channel Transmitter Only||£299.99|
|O-SPMXC1060||Spektrum Micro 6 Port DC/USB 1S LiPo Charger||£32.50|
|O-SPMXC1040I||Smart Micro 4 port AC/DC 1S LiPo Charger||£59.99|
|O-EFLB0701S||70mAh 1S 3.7V 14C LiPo Battery||£6.50|
|O-EFLB2001S45||200mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo Battery||£7.99|
|O-EFLB1501S45||150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo Battery||£8.99|
|O-EFLB1501S25||150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo Battery||£6.50|
Download a FactsheetDownload an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.