Product OverviewThe S1400 and S2200 Smart G2 AC Chargers - from the new "Generation 2" of Spektrum Smart electronics - brings today's most advanced and user-friendly charging technology to RC pilots and drivers of all skill levels.
With their improved user interface, and ability to fast charge Smart batteries on either the IC3 or IC5 integrated output port, these charger offers a versatile and truly hassle-free charging experience. You can charge virtually any RC battery with the either charger. Use it together with Smart G1 or G2 batteries and you'll be amazed by its incredible functionality and performance.
Charger makes battery charging the easiest it has ever been. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes your Smart battery's parameters, such as chemistry type and charge rate, and begins safe, correct charging automatically when the charge lead is connected. A clock on the charger's
The Smart G2 AC Charger's updated interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons, and navigation tools. Its clear, easily understandable indicators of Smart battery history and performance provide the information you need to make the best decisions about your batteries when putting gear together for a day at the field or track.
USB input and output ports enable you to charge secondary devices and to update the charger's firmware so you always have the latest version. The Smart G2 AC Chargers also includes an ON/OFF switch, cooling fan, detachable power cord, and sleek case with rubber grips that fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag.
- Charges AND balances Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3 or IC5 connection - no separate balance lead needed
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous Smart battery data
- Includes IC3 and IC5 charging output ports - no separate adapters required to charge different Spektrum Smart batteries
- An on-screen clock counts down remaining charge time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use
- Updated user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons and navigation tools, plus non-slip, easy to use buttons
- USB input and output ports are included for updating firmware and charging secondary devices
- ON/OFF switch eliminates the need to plug in and unplug the power cord for on/off control
- Detachable power cord makes transporting more convenient
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Sleek, sturdy case fits well on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- Handy rubber grips on case make it easier to plug in and remove batteries
- IC3 and IC5 connectors are backwards compatible with EC3 and EC5 connectors
Spektrum S1400 G2 1x400W Smart Charger
The 400W Spektrum S1400 Smart G2 AC Charger provides fast, easy charging for all modelers, especially using Smart batteries - with Auto Charge simplicity, one-connection balancing, IC3 or IC5 output ports for adapter-free convenience, and more.
What's in the Box?
- S1400 Smart G2 AC Charger
- Power Cord
Spektrum S2200 G2 2x200W Smart Charger
With up to 200W power per channel or 380W on one channel for fast charging, plus the ability to charge batteries on either the IC3 or IC5 integrated output ports, the S2200 charger delivers a versatile and truly hassle-free charging experience.
What's in the Box?
- S2200 Smart G2 AC Charger
- Power Cord
Will Smart chargers (G1 / G2) charge ANY brand of battery?
Yes - your G1 and G2 Smart charger will charge nearly any RC hobby battery. Please refer to your manual for a full listing of battery types that can be charged with your Smart charger.
How do I update my Smart G1/G2 charger?
You can find if updates are available for your Smart charger by going to www.spektrumsmart.com, searching for your model of charger, clicking on the manuals and support tab, and selecting the updating instructions link.
Can I charge two batteries on same IC3 + IC5 port on Smart G2 chargers?
No - the slider on the IC3/IC5 port of your Smart charger is designed to prevent connecting two batteries to the port simultaneously. Do not remove the slider from the IC3/IC5 port on your Smart charger.
Select IC3 or IC5 Charging Output
The Spektrum Smart G2 AC Chargers include IC3 and IC5 output ports for charging your Smart batteries without adapters. Use the slider to select either the IC3 or IC5 port and then charge your battery. You can charge AND balance Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3 or IC5 connection - no separate balance lead is required.
Improved User Interface
To provide the easiest, most helpful, and most hassle-free charging experience, the G2 AC charger includes an updated user interface with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools. For maximum safety, simplicity, and charging ease, a new Auto Charge feature recognizes Smart battery charging parameters as soon as you connect your pack and begins proper charging automatically.
Charge Time Remaining Clock
In real time, a clock on the S1400 G2 AC charger's screen counts down the minutes until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to be used.
Improved Case Design
The charger's sleek case fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag. Its power cord is detachable for easy transport. Rubber grips help you hold the charger securely while connecting and removing batteries. USB input and output ports enable you to update charger firmware and to charge secondary devices. Other features include a built-in ON/OFF power switch and low-noise cooling fan.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|O-SPMXC2040I||S1400 Smart G2 AC Charger 1x400W||£229.99|
|O-SPMXC2010I||S2200 Smart G2 AC Charger 2x200W||£249.99|
Download a FlyerDownload an A4 flyer to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.