- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder, and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance Combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Lines Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Less Time Gluing and More Time Having Fun
- Greater Stability and Connectivity
- For Use on Standard 17mm 1:8 Hexes
- Extremely True Finish
- Made from High Strength DuPont Nylon
This is a pair of Pre-Mounted Badlands MX Tires for 1:8 Buggy. Pro-Line is taking the 1:8 Buggy tire game to the next level with the Biggest and Baddest tire ever conceived: the Pre-Mounted Badlands MX! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design. The Badlands MX is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud, or grass. Just imagine your buggy throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires!
Now these iconic Badlands MX Tire is Pre-mounted on Mach 10 Black Wheels so you don't have to worry about gluing your own tires or waiting for them to dry. All you need to do is slap them on your buggy and get to ripping up the dirt! The Mach 10 features 10 aggressive spokes that will make your off-road bash buggy look fast even sitting still. The Mach 10 wheels have a 17mm hex and are made from a single molded piece of high-quality Nylon proudly produced by Pro-Line in the USA! Be the first on your block to get the all-new Badlands MX tires - Order yours today!
See Our Full Line of Pre-Mounted Tires!
Not sure where to start? Check out the Pro-Line Tire Selector Tool!
9067-21 | Badlands MX M2 (Medium) All Terrain 1:8 Buggy Tires Mounted on Mach 10 Black Wheels (2) for Front or Rear
- 1:8 Buggy Front or Rear