Introducing the 1973 GMC® Sierra™ 3500 Dually Clear Body for 12.3" crawlers! Now you have a crawler body specifically made for dually rear wheels like Pro-Line's Carbine wheels (PRO278600). The GMC® Sierra™ 1 ton dually is an iconic truck for pulling trailers, campers, or anything you can imagine and now you can recreate your dream rig on your 12.3" crawler. This body is fully licensed by GMC® and has all the details you expect including the extra-wide rear fenders to fit dually rear tires. This body comes clear and includes detailed decals, window masks, and overspray film so you can fully customize the look of your truck. Get your own 1973 GMC® Sierra™ 3500 Dually Body today!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO359000 | 1973 GMC® Sierra™ 3500 Clear Body for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers with PRO278600 Carbine Dually Wheel
- Fully Licensed 1973 GMC® Sierra™ 3500 Dually Clear Body
- Transform your 12.3" Crawler into your Dream Pulling Rig
- Perfect to use with Pro-Line's Dually Carbine Wheels in the Rear (PRO278600)
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Crawl Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- SCX10™ II & III (AXID9066 / AXI03014 / AXID9047 / AXID9059
- Element Enduro (ASC40105 / ASC40105C / ASC40104 / ASC40104C)
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.