This is an Axis Clear Body for AE RC8B3.2 Nitro & Electric. Introducing the Axis series of race bodies for 1:8 buggy, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Axis features a super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. The Axis is a cab-forward design that provides enhanced steering response while the small side fins balance out the rear of the car with ideal side-bite. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for the nitro engine and fits the chassis and bulkhead shape of your race buggy perfectly. To run the Axis body on the RC8B3.2e electric buggy, the battery must be no taller than 39mm due to the low-slung nature of the Axis side pods.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO355400 | Axis Clear Body for AE RC8B3.2 & AE RC8B3.2e (with LCG Battery)
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- AE RC8B3.2 Nitro
- AE RC8B3.2e (with LCG Battery no taller than 39mm)
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|G-PRO6050-01||1/10 Pro-Pulls (12 Pulls & 20 Body Clips)||£12.99|
|G-PRO6051-01||1/8 Pro Pulls (12 Pulls & 20 Body Clips)||£13.99|