This 1993 Ranger body was developed from the ground up and designed in the latest 3D computer-aided design environment to be as accurate as possible in 1:10 Scale size.
Included with this body are a molded black plastic front grill and rear taillight buckets with clear headlight and taillight lenses that allow for the addition of working 5mm LED lights (PRO631700) and 3mm LED turn signals (sold separately). Also included are molded plastic side-view mirrors and door handles that are scale replicas of the full-size parts off the 1993 Ford® Ranger. The Cab and Bed are separate pieces for added scale realism and are made from crystal-clear polycarbonate that can be painted to match your favorite factory Ranger color or custom painted to whatever your heart desires.
Detailed decals are also provided including stickers that match the body graphics found with the STX version of this iconic pick-up truck. Pro-Line also offers a Pre-Runner Fender Flare Kit (PRO636900) for this body that transforms your crawler into a desert running Pre-Runner! Be the first to own Pro-Line's most scale vehicle to date - the 1993 Ford® Ranger Clear Body for 12.3" Crawlers. Get yours now!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO353700 | 1993 Ford® Ranger Clear Body Set with Scale Molded Accessories for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers
- Highly Detailed Replica of the 1993 Ford® Ranger!
- The Most Scale Body Pro-Line Has Ever Produced
- Highly Detailed Molded Front Grill, Side-view Mirrors, Taillight Buckets, and Door Handles
- Clear Head Light and Taillight Lenses That Allow for Real Working LED Lights (sold separately)
- Separate Cab and Bed for Ultra-realism
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Crawl Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Element Enduro
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.