One of the longest running classes in R/C, 1/12th On-Road is still a favorite with racers and enthusiasts the world over. It has continued to evolve and grow in recent years, much to the delight of many. PROTOform has a long history of designing winning bodies for the ultra quick and nimble 1/12th On-Road class - with numerous ROAR Nationals, US Indoor Champs, Snowbird Nationals as well as IFMAR WORLDs titles on its resume.
The AMR-12 has continued the legacy, with an unprecedented 4-straight IFMAR 1:12 World Titles:
- 2010: Naoto Matsukura
- 2012: Naoto Matsukura
- 2014: Marc Rheinard
- 2016: Naoto Matsukura
It's made to fit all the popular 1/12th chassis with design considerations built in to accommodate the larger brushless motors and lead wires. A decal sheet with headlights to meet new body regulations is also included.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM161115 | AMR-12 PRO-Light Weight Clear Body for 1:12 On-Road Car
- Contemporary LMP styling with slightly larger cockpit
- Fits all EFRA, BRCA, ROAR body rule requirements
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- 1:12 On-Road
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|G-PRO6050-01||1/10 Pro-Pulls (12 Pulls & 20 Body Clips)||£10.99|
|G-PRO6051-01||1/8 Pro Pulls (12 Pulls & 20 Body Clips)||£10.99|