PROTOform is once again throwing it back to the glory days of American road racing with the latest entry in our line of bodies for Vintage Trans-Am racing: the 1967 Dodge Dart.
The Dart was one of most unique cars in the famous Trans-Am series, with its flat-sided, compact-muscle look. PROTOform has captured all the details of the 3-time race-winning car in 1:10 size, to fit 190mm touring cars fitted with our VTA tires & wheels. For more aero tuning, an add-on decklid spoiler is also included.
This officially licensed body is formed from a single piece of high-quality, light weight polycarbonate and requires no assembly. The Dart meets all VTA Class rules and includes a detailed decal sheet with rear stripes, protective overspray film, and window masks.
Hit the track in retro-Mopar style with the 1967 Dodge Dart from PROTOform!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM157930 | 1967 Dodge Dart Clear Body for VTA Class
- One-piece design with realistic undercuts
- Fits Touring Cars set up for Vintage Trans Am Rules
- Exceptional scale detail
- Officially licensed by Dodge
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- VTA Class
Dodge® and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC and used under license by Pro-Line.