Arguably the most iconic of the first generation Camaros, PROTOform is excited to add the 1969 edition of the Z28 to our Vintage Trans-Am racing body.
Winner of the 1969 Trans-Am series championship with Mark Donohue at the wheel, the 1969 Chevrolet® Camaro™ Z28 tore up both the streets and tracks with pure American V8 power. We've captured its iconic look in 1:10 scale complete with deep-set grille and headlights, side louvers and triple-lens tail lights.
Once again we've used the latest molding technology to form this body from single piece of high-quality polycarbonate while still maintaining realistic front and rear undercuts. No more add-on front or rear clips to assemble. This officially-licensed product meets all VTA Class rules and includes a detailed decal sheet, protective overspray film and window masks.
Recapture the glory years of American road racing with the '69 Camaro™ from PROTOform!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM156240 | 1969 Chevrolet® Camaro™ Z28® Clear Body for VTA Class
- One-piece design with realistic undercuts
- Fits 190mm touring cars set up for Vintage Trans Am Rules or 200mm TC/Pan Cars
- Exceptional scale detail
- Officially licensed by General Motors
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- VTA Class
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.