Presenting the latest in aero performance and styling for 1:10 Nitro from PROTOform: P47-N.
The P47 is the next evolution of the IFMAR World Title-winning P37. Featuring all-new aero concepts and some design cues never before seen in the class, the P47 was exhaustively tested by our team to find a body that offers more precise and smooth steering, increased corner speed and forward bite, and additional top speed on long straights. A raised section of the left side window can be cut out to scoop air into the body for additional engine cooling, and a large high-downforce/low-drag wing complete the design.
In 2018, the P47 reached the pinnacle of 1:10 Nitro sedan racing, being used by Naoto Matsukura to capture the IFMAR 1:10 IC Track World Championship in Homestead, Florida.
This body meets all EFRA (#2058), IFMAR and ROAR body rule requirements. Included with the P47 is a decal sheet, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and durable nylon wing mounting hardware.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM155425 | P47-N Light Weight Clear Body for 200mm TC
- Precise and Smooth Steering feel
- Increased Corner Speed and Forward Bite
- Added Straightaway Speed
- Integrated Window Scoop to Improve Engine Cooling
- EFRA LEGAL #2058
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- 200mm Touring Car
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|T-DYNT2110||Tapered Body Reamer||£24.99|