Simply put: Ford® GT is one of the coolest street cars ever designed, and PROTOform is proud to bring it to 190mm Touring Cars for USGT-Class racing.
From the ultra-low stance, to the teardrop-shaped cockpit, to the never-before-seen b-pillar "side wings", the Ford® GT is the ultimate expression of form following function. PROTOform has captured every detail of this mid-engine sportscar that captured GT class wins at the 2016 24h of Le Mans and back-to-back 24h of Daytona in 2017 and 2018.
This officially-licensed body fits 1:10 190mm touring cars, with extra clearances built-in to fit over the front and rear shock towers. Ford® GT's distinctive side wings are add-on pieces that can be secured with the included hardware, shoo-goo or high-strength double-sided tape. New lighter-weight material lowers the center of gravity of your USGT car, improving responsiveness.
Each body also includes injection molded nylon wing struts, a unique rear wing, decal sheet, window masks, and overspray film.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM155025 | Ford® GT Light Weight Clear Body for modern 190mm Touring Cars with low profile shock towers
- Perfectly suited for USGT Class
- Distinctive add-on side wings
- Exceptional scale detail
- Molded wing struts
- Officially-licensed by Ford
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- Modern 190mm Touring Cars with low profile shock towers, ie. Forward from Xray T3, AE TC6, All Awesomatix, Yokomo BD7. Does not fit AE TC4-TC5.
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.