Cadillac Racing stormed back into the motorsports spotlight in 2015 with their factory-works ATS-V.R race car, the third generation of V-Series race cars. Built to international FIA GT3 specifications, this pedigree allows it to potentially run in more than 30 different GT series around the world. The ATS-V.R has proven a success with top drivers Johnny O'Connell and Andy Pilgrim at the wheel, scoring multiple overall wins and pole positions in the World Challenge series.
PROTOform is proud to bring the racing heritage of Cadillac back to 1/10 190mm Touring Cars with our officially-licensed rendition of the Cadillac ATS-V.R. With every detail of the full-scale race car captured and an extensive decal sheet, racers will appreciate the ultra-realistic looks for racing in classes such as USGT, GT10, and Spec Grand Touring.
This 2-door coupe race body is formed from .030" polycarbonate and includes injection-molded wing struts to support a unique rear wing design. The wing features 2 different levels of trim, a 10mm vertical section for sanctioned USGT racing and a 20mm upper laid-back trim for club racing, making the PROTOform ATS-V.R suitable to any kind of GT-class rules. As always, wing mounting hardware, and paint-then-peel overspray film are included.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM154330 | Cadillac® ATS-V.R Clear Body for 190mm TC
- Replica Body of the Highly-successful Cadillac Racing GT3-spec Race Car
- Molded Wing Struts and Dual-trim Wing Design
- Officially-licensed by General Motors
- Two different wing trim for USGT or Club Racing
- USGT Approved
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- 190mm Touring Car
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.