To help you build your ultimate project, the Raw Builder's Kit includes a full set of aluminum links (steering and suspension), WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts, and mounting hardware to build a 11.4", 12.0" or 12.3" vehicle.
This kit includes enough suspension links to build one of three wheelbase configurations: 11.4", 12.0", or 12.3".
- All aluminum suspension and steering links
- Tapered center and flared ends
- Large M4 rod ends
- Grey anodized aluminum
- Single piece axle housing for strength.
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and scale realism.
- Optimized gear ratio (3.75) for reduced torque twist.
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance, better driveshaft angles, and increased durability.
- Scale looks on the outside - strong, all-metal Axial® gears on the inside!
- Mimics a real transmission with bell housing, oil pan, and 4X4 transfer case.
- 56T spur gear and 15T pinion - 32-pitch for durability.
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 40.44 with a range from 33.69 - 54.15.
- Efficient driveline with improved driveshaft angles to reduce stress on moving parts.
- Includes a full set of ball bearings and much more!
AX10™ TRANSMISSION, ALL METAL INTERNAL GEARS!The ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices allowing super high speed or competition level crawling speed.
- Realistic, detailed transmission housing in a cast metal look
- Tried and proven AX10T transmission
- Three gear layout, all metal internal gears
- 32P gearing
- Heavy duty slipper
- Sealed gear cover
HI-PINION GEAR SET
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
- The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
- Durable sintered metal ring gear
- CNC cut pinion gear
- Single-unit ring gear / locker
AR44™ UNIVERSAL AXLE SETUniversal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Up to 45 degrees of steering
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Compact yet durable design
- Hardened steel construction
STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME RAIL CHASSISThe realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain. Compared to the previous design, additional holes have been added to the rear portion of the frame rails for making wheelbase adjustments.
ADJUSTABLE BATTERY TRAYThe new adjustable battery tray is now relocated lower and further forward for better weight distribution and centre of gravity (COG).
- Adjustable tray that prevents the battery from coming loose or shifting while driving
- Posts are included to fine tune the fit based on the battery you choose
- Easy access for quicker battery changes
- Can accommodate batteries up to 32x44x147mm (3S 5,000 mAh)
WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTSWB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
- 3-piece driveshaft with strengthened slider-floater tube
- Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes
- 2x11mm cross pin adds 25% more surface area providing more strength for the ball joint
- Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability/easy maintenance
- Adjustable length driveline parts included in box
DUAL SLIPPER CLUTCHOur dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. This allows for more precise tuning and holding power. The spur gear features strong, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications.
- Slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface contact area
- More precise tuning and holding power
- Strong 32P gear pitch for high torque applications
BODY POSTS SET INCLUDEDWe've included a set of angled, straight, tall body posts, and others, allowing you to mount the body of your choice.
- Four different body post types (high mount, zero offset, and two wide offset)
- 6 body clip tabs
- 10 wiring routing guides
ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKSThe threaded shock bodies hold a single coilover spring. They are oil filled and allow you to tune the dampening rate.
- All new shock towers with body mounts built in
- The body mounting system covers a larger range of positions and is a much more solid mount than previous
- No additional spacer needed when mounting shocks
CRC FRONT BUMPERThe SCX10 II Raw Builder's Kit includes a mid width CRC front bumper.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|T-DYN2834||Startup Tool Set: Metric||£32.50|
|T-DYN2835||Startup Tool Set: US||£29.99|
Axial SCX10II Raw Builders Completion Kit
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|O-DYNB5025HD||7.4V 5000mAh 2S 50C LiPo, Hardcase: Deans||£59.99|
|O-DYNC0060||Battery Adapter: EC3 Battery to Male Comp Deans||£10.99|
|P-SPM2340||DX3 3Ch DSMR Radio w/SR315||£109.99|
|P-SPMSA6380||A6380 High Torque High Speed, Metal HV Servo||£29.99|
|P-SPMXSE1040RX||Firma 40 Amp Brushed Smart 2-in-1 ESC and Receiver||£74.99|
|T-DYN2833||Dynamite Startup Tool Set for Traxxas Vehicles||£29.99|
|Z-AX12019||1.9 MTrepador Tires R35 (2)||£39.99|
|Z-AX31144||AE-5 Waterproof ESC w/Reverse & Drag Brake Star||£39.99|
|Z-AX31312||35T Electric Motor||£19.99|