- UMX Conscendo BNF Basic
- ETA: January
Whether you're a low-time pilot looking for your next airplane after learning to fly with a trainer, or an experienced pilot interested in an ultra-micro sized version of the incredibly popular Conscendo Evolution 1.5m, the E-flite UMX Conscendo is an easy and extremely fun to fly sport aerobatic motor glider that offers a flying experience you simply can't get with any other model! With a 2S LiPo battery, the factory-installed brushless power system - featuring a telemetry-capable ESC, specially-tuned outrunner motor, and folding prop - delivers plenty of thrust for fast climbs to soaring altitude, sport flying, and basic aerobatics. Or, when using a 3S 300mAh battery, it delivers even more speed and thrust for unlimited vertical performance without the need for modifications or upgrades! The composite-reinforced airframe has the strength and stiffness to handle anything experienced pilots will want to do with all that power, performance, and full 4-channel control. Yet the UMX Conscendo is still easy to launch, fly, and land because it features exclusive AS3X and optional-use SAFE Select technologies. Plus, you can enable the optional use flaperons and spoilerons for even more capabilities! Best of all, the UMX Conscendo arrives almost fully factory-assembled and nearly ready to fly right out of the box. Simply install the one-piece wing with the quarter turn thumbscrew, install a charged battery, bind it to your 5+ channel DSMX/DSM2 equipped Spektrum transmitter and you're ready to fly!"
- Scaled down from the popular Conscendo Evolution 1.5m for soaring, sport flying, and high energy aerobatics in more places and smaller spaces
- Removable wing with quarter turn thumbscrew for even more convenient storage and transport in the box with a handle
- Powerful 2S and 3S compatible brushless power system with outrunner motor and folding propeller
- Composite reinforced airframe with strong and precise ball-link equipped linkages
- Compatible with the SpektrumT DXS transmitter included with many RTF models
- Real-time battery voltage telemetry with compatible Spektrum transmitters
- Built-in Spektrum receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX technology
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Easier to fly with optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- Optional-use flaperons and spoilerons for added capabilities
This UMX Conscendo is equipped with exclusive Spektrum AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger airplane.
The factory-installed brushless outrunner motor is specially-tuned to deliver an abundance of thrust with 2S 280-300mAh batteries (a suitable JST-RCY to JST-PH adapter may be required), or more speed and unlimited vertical performance with 3S 300mAh batteries without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
Skill Level 2 - Some Experience Required
Next Step aircraft, like this one, are the best choice for those who have successfully learned to fly with a trainer and are ready to graduate to their next aircraft. It's also an easy and extremely fun to fly model for experienced pilots too!
Construction with composite-reinforced EPS results in a lightweight yet stiff and durable airframe. This means the UMX Conscendo can handle high speeds and high energy aerobatics - yet is still light enough to deliver excellent soaring and sport flying performance, plus long flight times up to 15+ minutes with a mix of power on and power off flying. You can even enable the optional-use flaperons and spoilerons for added capabilities!
The UMX Conscendo is equipped with a control unit that includes an ESC and Spektrum receiver that provides real-time flight battery voltage telemetry to compatible Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6 to 20, iX12 to 20 and others) while you fly.
The UMX Conscendo arrives factory-assembled and nearly ready to fly right out of the box. Simply install the one-piece wing with the quarter turn thumbscrew, install a charged battery, bind it to your 5+ channel DSMX/DSM2 equipped Spektrum transmitter and you're ready to fly!
|UMX Conscendo BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
IN THE BOX
- (1) E-flite UMX Conscendo with:
- (4) Spektrum Linear Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Control Unit with (1) Receiver
- (1) Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) UMX Conscendo Product Manual
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- (1) Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum DSMX compatible transmitter
- (1) 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V 280-300mAh LiPo with JST-RCY Connector (or JST-PH connector plus a suitable JST-RCY to JST-PH adapter, sold separately)
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.