RealFlight is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world! It's the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also makes it possible for experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and to hone their skills so they can become even better pilots.
With more than 170 different aircraft to fly - including airplanes, helicopters, drones and more - at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there's an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field - because you can "fly" on a desktop at home, or on a laptop just about anywhere else!
RealFlight 9.5 adds more of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC, along with the AMA Headquarters' International Aeromodeling Center (IAC) Flying Site 3 and additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, to deliver an experience you simply can't find anywhere else. It's also available with the Spektrum InterLink DX simulator controller modeled after Spektrum transmitters including all standard switch locations and functions so it works just like your favorite radio!
RealFlight 9.5 includes more than a dozen new aircraft* from E-flite, HobbyZone, Hangar 9, and Synergy:
- HobbyZone AeroScout S 1.1m with SAFE Technology
- E-flite Habu STS 70mm EDF Jet with SAFE Technology
- E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF Jet with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite F-16 Thunderbirds 70mm EDF Jet with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF Jet with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite V1200 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Cirrus SR22T 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Twin Otter 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Twin Otter 1.2m with Floats, AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite UMX Turbo Timber with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m with Floats, AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Night Timber X 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- Hangar 9 Pitts S-2B 50-60cc
- Synergy RC 696 Helicopter
- And more!
New RealFlight 9.5 Features
- More than a dozen new aircraft including trainers, scale, sport, jet and heli models from E-flite, HobbyZone, Hangar 9, and Synergy
- Fly at the newest PhotoField - Flying Site 3 at the AMA Headquarters' International Aeromodeling Center (IAC)
- Additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly
Spektrum InterLink DX
Designed to be included with controller-equipped versions of the popular RealFlight RC Flight Simulator, the new SpektrumT InterLink® DX RC simulator controller is so versatile and easy-to-use that it's also the perfect "go to" controller for nearly all RC simulators.
InterLink DX Features
- Compatible with Windows PC platforms
- Works with most simulators - no need for multiple controllers
- High-quality Spektrum gimbals with adjustable spring and throttle tension
- Plug and play - set up through a simulator
- Easy to use Mode Change switch
- Built-in trainer jack allows you to connect and use your RC transmitter with simulators (cords sold separately)
The Spektrum InterLink DX Transmitter comes with A-RFL1200 only.
Engineered by Spektrum and modeled after the DX-series transmitters, the RC Simulator Controller has high build quality as well as adjustable metal Spektrum gimbals..
The RC Simulator Controller is compatible with virtually any simulator through the USB interface.
Many easy to reach auxiliary controls, switches and sliders are available for customizing your simulator experience.
Additional RealFlight Features
- Industry-leading True-To-Life physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
- More than 170 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
- Over 40 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField Site Editor so you can make fields your own
- The ability to edit aircraft and to import custom aircraft
- Game-like challenges that make flight training fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly or compete with other pilots online
- Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets (sold separately)
- Works with the Spektrum InterLink DX simulator controller or wireless simulator dongles for use with compatible DSMX equipped transmitters (sold separately)
Minimum Recommended System
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Fully DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Spektrum InterLink DX Simulator Controller, a Spektrum wireless simulator dongle plus a compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitter, a RealFlight compatible controller, or other compatible Gamepad/Joystick
- Online Activation Required
- Internet connectivity required for activation and to download additional content and updates
For Best Graphical Performance:
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
- Compatible with some VR sets (available separately). Check manufacturer's requirements for VR system use.
- Works with both the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
Needed to Complete
- Compatible PC desktop/laptop
- Internet connection for activation and updates
- Spektrum InterLink DX Simulator Controller, a Spektrum wireless simulator dongle plus a compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitter, a RealFlight compatible controller, or other compatible Gamepad/Joystick (A-RFL1201 only)
What's in the Box?
- (2) RealFlight 9.5 DVDs
- (1) Spektrum InterLink DX Simulator Controller (A-RFL1200 Only)
- (1) RealFlight Installation Guide
Recommended Completion Items and Accessories
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|P-SPMRFTX1||InterLink DX Simulator Controller (USB Plug)||£99.99|
|P-SPMWS2000||Wireless Simulator USB Dongle||£39.99|
Download a FlyerDownload an A4 flyer to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.