Product OverviewFor any RC flight enthusiast looking to strike the perfect balance between economy and innovative, high-end features, the 7-channel Spektrum DXS radio and AR410 4-channel receiver combine to create the ideal system. It offers full range control, secure DSMX interference resistance, advanced telemetry capabilities, and proven transmitter ergonomics for fatigue-free flying. The simplified setup of the DXS also gets you into the air faster, with less time needed for preparation and programming.
- Spektrum DXS system includes transmitter plus full-range, 4-channel AR410 DSMX compatible air receiver (SPM1010 Only)
- Supports Spektrum Smart Technology for Smart ESC and Smart LiPo battery telemetry
- Transmitter LEDs display Smart LiPo flight battery status for easy voltage monitoring - an industry first!
- Proven ergonomic design is optimized for comfort and precise, fatigue-free control
- Registration and updates are possible through a PC with optional USB Programming Cable (available separately)
- Transmitter comes configured to provide the benefits of SAFE technology with compatible SAFE-equipped receivers
- Offers wireless trainer system capability with optional SRXL2 DSMX Remote Receiver (available separately)
Weight distribution, switch placement and trim switch positions have been optimized for comfort and fatigue-free control. An integrated handle and neck strap hook are included for easy carrying. Ports are provided in the rear battery compartment for using optional wireless trainer and PC programming capabilities.
AR410 Sport Receiver
The Spektrum AR410 is a full-range, 4-channel sport air receiver with DSMX compatibility and a compact footprint that's streamlined to fit in a wide range of models. The AR410 features an internal antenna design for durability and easy installations while maintaining superior full-range performance.
* Included Only with SPM1010
Flight Pack Voltage Monitor
Get essential flight battery status information at a glance from the DXS transmitter when using it with Smart Avian ESCs and Smart LiPo batteries (sold separately). Four green LEDs on the front of the transmitter communicate the flight battery voltage level. In normal operation with a Smart ESC and Smart battery, only one of the LEDs will glow if the battery is low.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|P-SPM1010||DXS System w/ AR410 Receiver||£124.99|
|P-SPMR1010||DXS Transmitter Only||£99.99|
Needed to Complete
- (4) AA Alkaline Transmitter Batteries
- Compatible receiver (SPMR1010 Only)
What's in the Box?
- (1) Spektrum DXS 7-channel DSMX Radio Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum AR410 DSMX Full-Range 4-Channel Receiver (included with SPM1010 Only)
- (1) Product Manual
Download a FlyerDownload an A4 flyer to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.