This is a 1956 Ford® F-100 Clear Body for Kraton™ 8S. Pro-Line is excited to bring some retro classic styling to the Kraton™ 8S for the first time! This old-school Ford® F-100 body completely transforms the look of your truck, featuring a custom hot-rod style extended cab, aggressive fender flares, and the iconic old-school chrome grill of the '56 blue oval fan favorite. Pair the F-100 with the Menace 5.7" Belted Tires (PRO1020510) for a true street machine combo!
It comes pre-cut for your convenience in high-quality clear polycarbonate for you to add your custom paint scheme. You can choose to remove the rear wing of your Kraton™ 8S for a street-truck look or trim out the rear tailgate of the body on the marked lines to keep the speed-truggy style wing installed. As always, a detailed decal sheet, window masks, and paint-then-peel overspray film are included.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO361117 | Pre-Cut 1956 Ford® F-100 Clear Body for Kraton™ 8S
- Retro Street Truck Styling
- Incredible Licensed 1956 Ford® F-100 Scale Details
- Perfect Fit on the ARRMA® Kraton™ 8S
- Pre-Cut for Your Convenience
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Bash Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Kraton™ 8S
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.