- Cirrus SR22T 1.5m BNF Basic & PNP
- ETA: May 2022
This updated and upgraded E-flite Cirrus SR22T 1.5m - an officially licensed replica of the enormously popular general aviation aircraft - is our Smartest, most powerful, and most fun to fly SR22 yet! Equipped with a 3S and 4S compatible brushless power system and 3-blade propeller, it's capable of slow and scale-like flying, sport aerobatics, higher speed flying and higher energy aerobatics. Intermediate and experienced pilots alike will be able to get into the air quickly and in style thanks to the fast and easy bolt-together assembly. The two-piece, plug-in wing includes functional slotted flaps and a convenient Hands-Free Servo Connection System. Functional interior cabin and exterior navigation LED lighting accents a fresh, modern trim scheme inspired by the latest model year of the full-scale Generation 6 version for authenticity that's ready to admire from any angle. Oversized wheels on the rugged tricycle landing gear with steerable nose gear make takeoffs and landings on grass fields or paved surfaces equally effortless. Matching fairings and wheel pants complete the scale outline, while a detailed cabin with tinted windows and a pilot figure adds the perfect finishing touches. Both versions of the Cirrus SR22T 1.5m come with an exclusive Spektrum Avian 60A Smart ESC. The BNF Basic version adds an AR637TA receiver that, in addition to offering AS3X and optional-use SAFE Select technologies, takes advantage of the ESC's Smart technology to deliver full-range, real-time telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more to compatible Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters.
- Scale replica of the Smartest, Safest, Most Innovative general aviation aircraft available in the world today
- Updated and upgraded to offer improved scale-like and sport flying, higher speed and higher energy aerobatic capabilities
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- Popular 3S and 4S 2200-3200mAh batteries deliver excellent performance and flight times
- 60-amp Spektrum Avian Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, motor RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Easy to take off, fly and land with optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection (BNF Basic version only)
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Rugged landing gear with oversized tyres for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- Functional slotted flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow-speed handling
- 5-channel control with six (6) factory-installed servos and linkages
- Factory-painted and finished in a scale, high-visibility trim scheme
- Factory-installed LED interior cabin, landing, and navigation lights
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Fast and easy bolt-together assembly - no glue required
- Easy to install/remove two-piece wing and stab
Abundant Scale Detail
The lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced and fully-moulded EPO airframe is equipped with an abundance of scale detail including panel lines, hatches, handles, steps, antennas, and more.
This scale replica is officially licensed by Cirrus Aircraft and features a factory-applied trim scheme inspired by the latest model year of the full-scale Generation 6 version.
Functional Scale Features
Factory-installed LED interior cabin, landing, and navigation lights, plus operational slotted flaps, are functional scale features that take your experience to another level.
The Cirrus SR22T 1.5m is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum Avian Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA) and Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
The factory-installed brushless power system features a 60-amp Spektrum Avian Smart ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and 3-blade prop that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
No glue is required for final assembly, and you can have the Cirrus SR22T 1.5m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! And although it's conveniently sized to fit fully assembled in just about any vehicle, you can also remove the two-piece wing equipped with a convenient Hands-Free Servo Connection System for even easier storage and transport.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-EFL15950||Cirrus SR22T 1.5m BNF Basic with Smart, AS3X and SAFE Select||£309.99|
|A-EFL15975||Cirrus SR22T 1.5m PNP with Smart||£279.99|
IN THE BOX
- (1) E-flite Cirrus SR22T 1.5m with:
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (6) Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed, BNF Basic version only)
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- BNF Basic Only: Full-range 5-6+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- PNP Only: Full-range 5+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200-3200mAh LiPo with EC3 or IC3 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.