This is a pair of pre-mounted Hyrax 1.9" Tires. The future of 1.9" Tire Performance has arrived with Pro-Line's Hyrax Tire mounted to Impulse Black/Silver Wheels! Designed for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything your Scale Adventure might throw at you. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date!
The Hyrax 1.9" tires come conveniently pre-mounted to Pro-Line's Impulse Black/Silver Plastic 1.9" Wheels that are Proudly Made in the USA! These Impulse wheels are designed to not only look scale but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tires. The unique 3-piece plastic wheel design bolts together in the back and locks on to any of Pro-Line's incredible list of 1.9" Crawling Tires.
Be the first on your block to get the Hyrax 1.9" tires mounted to Pro-Line's 1.9" Black/Silver Impulse wheels - Order yours today!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
PRO1012812 | Hyrax 1.9" Predator Tires Mounted on Impulse Black/Silver Plastic Internal Bead-Loc 12mm Wheels (2) for Rock Crawler Front or Rear
- Designed for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle Tough Terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Predator (Super Soft) Material
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Popular Impulse Wheel Style
- Blacked out Wheel with Silver Painted Faux Rings
- 12mm Hex
- 3-piece Plastic Wheel Design
- Molded in Bead-loc Ring and Lug Nuts for a Scale Look
- Wheel Made from High-Strength, Durable DuPont Nylon
- 1:10 Scale Crawlers and Rock Racers Front or Rear