Introducing the all-new Axis ST series of race bodies for 1:10 Stadium Truck, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Axis ST features a low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. The Axis is a cab-forward design that provides an enhanced steering response to get you around the track faster than ever. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for running the rear shocks either in the front or the back of the shock tower. Pro-Line includes two rear wings per body in case you need a replacement.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO358100| Axis ST Clear Body for TLR® 22T™ 4.0 & AE T6.2
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Fits both the TLR® 22T™ 4.0 & AE T6.2 Race Trucks
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- TLR® 22T™ 4.0
- AE T6.2