Pro-Line is proud to introduce the 1946 Dodge Power Wagon body for Scale Crawlers! This First Gen Power Wagon body style comes as 2 pieces (Cab and Bed) for an ultra-realistic look that stays true to the original military inspired 4x4 truck that civilians could buy. The 1946 Power Wagon features a huge, menacing flat front grill with large flat panel style fender flares just like the real truck. The body includes textured rocker panels, realistic undercuts and separate round headlights designed to allow for real working LED lights, all of which complete the look of this iconic truck. Order your body now!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO349900 | 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Clear Body for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers
- Realistic 1946 Power Wagon Scale Crawler Body
- Separate Cab and Bed for Ultra-realism
- Menacing Front Grill and Large Fender Flares
- Separate Round Headlights Allow for LED's
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Crawl Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
Ram, Dodge, and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Pro-Line. ©2022 FCA US LLC.