PROTOform's first aerodynamic solution for high-competition 1/28 scale racing is a name and body style that 1/10 scale touring car fans will be familiar with: The P63 is now available for your Mini-Z or other 1/28 scale 98mm wheelbase on-road car!
This ultra-high downforce, super low-CG aerodynamic body shell was designed with the racer in mind, catering to the Super Stock and Modified 1/28 racing classes. P63 is packed with modern features for outstanding performance on the track and ease of mounting while preparing to dominate the competition.
Modern Aerodynamic Features:
- Radical high-downforce design with a sloped hood and cab-forward layout
- Stiffening hood ribs for low deflection in ultra-lightweight
- Recessed trunk section for low CG and extra stiffness
- Sculpted side door panels for increased side-bite
- High flow rear bumper area for reduced aero drag
This body is made in the USA from lightweight, high-quality, super-durable polycarbonate. Included with the P63 are wing mounting screws, a stylish decal sheet, window masks, and paint-then-peel overspray film.
Don't forget to submit your finished PROTOform body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM159015 | P63 Light Weight Clear Body for Mini-Z & other 1/28 Chassis (98mm WB)
- Mini Version of P63 Touring Car Body
- Aggressive High-Downforce, Low-CG Design
- Stiffening Contours Throughout the Design
- Recessed Trunk Section for low CG and Extra Stiffness
- High Flow Rear Bumper
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Competition Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your 98mm WB Mini chassis
- Other 1/28 racing chassis with 98mm wheelbase