After two years and a bunch of trophies, it was time to update our Swift-235 Pro-10 body to take it to the next level, adding new features and extra clearances to fit a wider variety of 1/10 Pan Car chassis.
Our all-new Vulcan Pro-10 body takes some aero inspiration from its larger sibling, the world-championship winning R19. A large center fin was added for increased high-speed stability on larger outdoor tracks, while the sculpted side panels increase side bite. To tune your aero balance, an add-on adjustable gurney flap is included, and recessed areas at the top of the side dams will allow for flush-fitting vertical side dam extensions (not included). Measuring 227mm across the front and 239mm across the rear, the Vulcan's wide track width and long rear side panels are sure to fit nearly any Pro-10 chassis around the world, while two heights of trim lines are inscribed for different sizes of tires.
The Vulcan is available in regular weight .030" polycarbonate and comes with protective film, window masks, decal sheet, and gurney flap with mounting hardware.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM156630 | Vulcan Regular Weight Clear Body for 235mm Pan Car (Pro-10)
- Extra Track Width Clearance
- Aero Inspired by 1/8 On-Road bodies
- Large Center Fin for Increased Stability
- Add-on Gurney Flap for Adjustable Aero Fine Tuning
- Two Trim Lines for Different Size Tires
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- 235mm Pan Car (Pro-10)