With 2017 being a World Championship year for 1:8 Nitro, PROTOform is proud to release a brand new race body contender for " the "F1 of RC": the R19.
Featuring new aero concepts and air management contours, this body is already a proven winner in the hands of Team PROTOform's Dario Balestri. The R19 was used to capture the 2017 IFMAR 1:8 World Championship in France:
"The new R19 body is simply awesome. More steering, more downforce, easier to drive. A great improvement." - Dario Balestri
The R19 is fully EFRA (#31548) and ROAR approved and is available in two weights of genuine polycarbonate: .030" (light weight) and .025" (PRO-lite weight for expert racers only). Included with the R19 is a decal sheet, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and body side-stiffeners (w/hardware).
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM155625 | R19 PRO-Light Weight Clear Body for 1:8 On-Road
- Increased steering and overall downforce
- Available in Genuine .025", or .030" Polycarbonate
- Revised molded-in stiffening contours
- Latest in aerodynamic features and contemporary LMP styling
- ROAR & EFRA LEGAL #31548
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- 1:8 On-Road