- Next Generation version of the WORLD CHAMPION Fugitive Tire
- Lightweight and More Versatile than the Fugitive
- Convict Tread Ideal for Both Qualifying and Main Events
- Includes the Latest Generation Tire Shape for Improved Bump Handling
- Small Connecting Bars Improve Tire Tread Stability
- Long Lasting Closed Cell Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Introducing the all-new Convict 1:8 Buggy race tire that represents Pro-Line's next-generation version of the World Champion Fugitive tire! The Fugitive was developed to be the longest-lasting race tire ever produced and it proved that by winning the World Championship in the harshest condition while still having tread leftover. But for most racetracks and in most conditions, you just don't need that much tread. Enter the new Convict, a lightweight and more versatile version of the popular Fugitive! The Convict is made from Pro-Line's latest generation carcass shape for improved bump handling and features smaller and more spaced-out tread, so it has the speed for qualifying while still having the right amount of tread to last long main events. Strategically placed small connecting bars improve the stability of the tire tread, which is especially important when used in softer compounds. Don't get caught spinning your tires out in the dust, the Convict is your new go-to tire for both qualifying and mains! Get your own set today!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
- 1:8 Buggy Wheels Front or Rear