- 230 S Smart RTF Basic
- ETA: August 2022
Learn to fly collective pitch helicopters with the Blade 230 S Smart Ready-to-Fly Basic heli. One of the most widely used platforms, the 230 S Smart employs Smart technology, making it easy for pilots to see important information immediately. For those looking to develop their skills on a collective pitch machine, the 230 S Smart takes the flight experience to the next level. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it's your first collective pitch helicopter. The 230 S Smart is packed with Spektrum Smart technology and includes the innovative and powerful Spektrum DXS transmitter. When flown with the included DXS transmitter or other Smart compatible transmitter, pilots will automatically know the flight pack's voltage. Additionally, the durability of the reinforced frame and main gear, ABS main blades, and metal gear servos are sure to hold up in the event of a crash. Whether you are looking to advance your skills or want a fun fly-around heli, the Blade 230 S Smart can help you be the master of collective pitch flight.
- SAFE Technology: Self-leveling modes make learning to fly a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Progressive Flight Modes: This allows you to grow with this heli and build your collective pitch skills
- Panic Recovery: Recover the heli to a level attitude with the flip of a switch
- Smart Technology: Provides valuable telemetry feedback to Smart capable Spektrum transmitters
- Durable: Impact-resistant ABS main blades and reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor
- Spektrum DXS transmitter with DSMX 2.4GHz technology: complete range control, flight pack voltage monitoring, and proven transmitter ergonomics for fatigue-free flying.
- Metal Gear cyclic servos: Durable, high-speed responsive servos
- Direct Drive Tail Motor: Brushless tail motor delivers impressive heading hold in a simplistic design
- High Visibility: Vivid canopy and bright main blades and tail make it easy to maintain orientation
- Fully Assembled: No building necessary
The 230 S Smart helicopter features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology. This revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters confidently by providing flight mode versatility and Panic Recovery mode that automatically returns the heli to a level attitude.
Progressive Flight Modes
Pilots get three flight modes with SAFE technology. Stability Mode provides an envelope with a self-leveling bank angle limit. Intermediate mode removes the bank limit but keeps the head speed low, providing an easy transition from Stability Mode. Finally, Agility Mode unlocks the full potential of the 230 S Smart for 3D aerobatics such as stationary flips and tic tocs.
The Blade 230 S Smart is optimized to handle light collisions and blade strikes, and in the event of damage, parts are readily available to make repairs simple.
Spektrum Avian Smart Dual ESC
The SpektrumT AvianT Smart Dual ESC transmits Smart Battery and ESC data straight to your Spektrum Transmitter. An Avian electronic speed control provides a one-wire solution for obtaining telemetry data such as motor output, voltage, temperature, and RPM. The Avian ESC 32-bit M4 processor produces higher resolution signal input and more accurate motor output for a locked-in and active throttle response.
Spektrum AR6250MHX Flybarless Controller and Receiver
The 230 S Smart features the ground-breaking Spektrum AR6250MHX flybarless system. This flybarless controller features advanced adaptive flight control algorithms, forward programming, 6-axis M.E.M.S. inertial sensor, low-latency high-speed operation, and a vibration rejecting aluminum lower case.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-BLH12001||230 S RTF Basic||£319.99|
IN THE BOX
- (1) Fully Assembled Blade 230 S Smart Heli
- (1) Spektrum Dual Smart ESC
- (1) Spektrum DXS Transmitter
- (1) Instruction Manual
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- (1) 3S 850mAh 30C LiPo Battery with IC2 Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Battery Charger with IC2 Adapter
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|O-SPMXC2050I||S155 G2 1x55W AC Smart Charger, International||£64.99|
|O-SPMX8503S30||11.1V 850mAh 3S 30C Smart LiPo Battery G2: IC2||£34.99|
|O-SPMXCA320||Adapter, 6": IC3 Battery/IC2 Device||£6.99|
|O-SPMXPSA100||Smart G2 Powerstage Air Bundle: 3S 850mAh LiPo Battery / S12||£64.99|
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.