- F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m BNF Basic & PNP
- ETA: June 2022
This updated and upgraded version of the E-flite F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m is the Smartest, most powerful, and easiest to fly "full-house" model of the iconic warbird yet! It's better equipped for scale-like flying and sport flying, PLUS offers higher speed and aerobatic capabilities than before - and includes optional-use SAFE Select technology that makes it easier to fly (BNF Basic version only). The factory-installed brushless power system features a 70-amp Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and 4-blade prop. This combination delivers an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery. The ESC can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more - with Smart and non-Smart batteries - via compatible receivers (including the AR631) and Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters while you fly. Its lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced and fully-moulded EPO airframe has an abundance of scale detail including panel lines and a pilot figure. Functional scale features include factory-installed rotating retracts with strut covers plus operational flaps. Decal sheets with MARINES, NAVY and other markings are provided for customizing the factory-applied paint finish. No glue is required for final assembly - which means you can have the F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
- Updated and upgraded to be easier to fly and to offer improved scale-like, sport flying, high speed and aerobatic capabilities
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- Popular 3S and 4S 2200-3200mAh batteries deliver excellent performance and flight times
- 70-amp Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Compatible with the Spektrum DXS transmitter included with many of the most popular E-flite and HobbyZone trainer airplane models (BNF Basic version only)
- Spektrum AR631 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection (BNF Basic version only)
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Factory-applied paint finish with decal sheets to apply MARINES, NAVY and other markings
- Functional flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow-speed performance
- Operational rotating electric retracts including scale-like strut covers
- Full 6-channel control with six factory-installed servos and linkages
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Fast and easy assembly - no glue required
Customizable Trim Scheme
Decal sheets with MARINES, NAVY and other markings are included so you can customize the factory-applied blue paint finish.
No glue is required for final assembly, and you can have the F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! And although it's conveniently sized to fit fully assembled in just about any vehicle, you can also remove the wing for even easier storage and transport.
The F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m is equipped with an exclusive SpektrumT AvianT Smart Lite ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more - with Smart and non-Smart batteries - via compatible receivers (including the AR631) and Spektrum AirWareT equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
Abundant Scale Detail
The lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced and fully-moulded EPO airframe is equipped with an abundance of scale detail including panel lines, a pilot figure and more.
The factory-installed brushless power system features a 70-amp Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and 4-blade prop that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
Functional Scale Features
Factory-installed rotating retracts with strut covers, plus operational flaps, are functional scale features that take your experience to another level.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-EFL18550||F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select||£349.99|
|A-EFL18575||F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m PNP||£329.99|
IN THE BOX
- (1) E-flite F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m with:
- (1) Spektrum Avian 70A Brushless Smart Lite ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (6) Micro Servos (installed)
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- BNF Basic Only: Full-range 6-7+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- PNP Only: Full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200-3200mAh LiPo with EC3 or IC3 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.