- T-28 Trojan 1.2m BNF Basic & PNP
- ETA: March 2022
This E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m has been updated and upgraded to be the Smartest, most powerful, and easiest to fly scale model of the popular warbird yet! Like the original version, it includes functional flaps and retracts that make it a true "full-house" warbird model. Its factory-installed brushless power system features a specially-tuned motor, 3-blade prop, and 70-amp Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC that combine to deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery - without any modifications or upgrades. With a compatible receiver (such as the AR631 included with the BNF Basic version) and Smart or non-Smart batteries, the Smart Lite ESC can deliver a variety of real-time power system telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage, and more to Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters. The AR631 receiver installed the BNF Basic version also includes exclusive AS3X and SAFE Select technologies, which help to make this a perfect "next step" or first warbird model for anyone ready to move up after successfully learning to fly their first or second RC airplane. The durable airframe has an abundance of scale detail including panel lines, an instrument panel, and a pilot figure, plus it comes factory-finished in the iconic red and white trim scheme with updated nose art and markings. It can be flown by experienced pilots in spaces as small as a large park or soccer field, and by intermediate pilots at more traditional RC and other large fields. The 1.2m size allows for easy storage and transport without disassembly, or the one-piece wing can be removed and reinstalled easily for even greater convenience. Best of all, no glue is required for final assembly so you can have the T-28 Trojan 1.2m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
- Updated and upgraded to be easier to fly and to offer improved scale-like, sport flying, higher speed and higher energy aerobatic capabilities
- Easy to take off, fly and land, making it a perfect "next step" after a trainer and first "full-house" warbird model
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- Popular 3S and 4S 2200-3200mAh batteries deliver excellent performance and flight times
- 70-amp Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Compatible with the Spektrum DXS transmitter included with many of the most popular E-flite and HobbyZone trainer airplane models (BNF Basic version only)
- Spektrum AR631 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection (BNF Basic version only)
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Functional flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow-speed performance
- Wide-stance tricycle gear and steerable nosewheel offer easier ground handling
- Operational electric retracts including scale-like strut covers and doors
- 6-channel control with seven factory-installed servos and linkages
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Factory-finished with updated nose art and other markings
- Fast and easy assembly - no glue required
Abundant Scale Detail
The lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced and fully-moulded EPO airframe is equipped with an abundance of scale detail including panel lines, an instrument panel, pilot figure and more.
Functional Scale Features
Factory-installed retracts with strut covers and doors, plus operational flaps, are functional scale features that take your experience to another level.
No glue is required for final assembly, and you can have the T-28 Trojan 1.2m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! And although it's conveniently sized to fit fully assembled in just about any vehicle, you can also remove the wing for even easier storage and transport.
The T-28 Trojan 1.2m is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more - with Smart and non-Smart batteries - via compatible receivers (including the AR631) and Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
The factory-installed brushless power system features a 70-amp Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and 3-blade prop that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-EFL18350||T-28 Trojan 1.2m BNF Basic with Smart||£399.99|
|A-EFL18375||T-28 Trojan 1.2m PNP with Smart||£359.99|
IN THE BOX
- (1) E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m with:
- Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (7) Servos (installed)
- Spektrum AR631 6-Channel Receiver (installed) (BNF Basic version only)
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- BNF Basic Only: Full-range 6-7+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- PNP Only:Full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200-3200mAh LiPo with EC3 or IC3 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|P-SPMAR8360T||AR8360T 8 Channel SAFE & AS3X Telemetry Receiver||£149.99|
|P-SPMR6775EU||NX6 6 Channel Transmitter Only||£359.99|
|P-SPMAR631||AR631 DSMX 6-Channel AS3X & SAFE Receiver||£84.99|
|P-SPM8200EU||NX8 8 Channel System w/ AR8020T Telemetry Receiver||£489.99|
|P-SPMR8200EU||NX8 8 Channel DSMX Transmitter Only||£419.99|
|O-SPMX223S30||2200mAh 3S 11.1V SMART G2 30C IC3||£34.99|
|O-SPMXC2050I||S155 G2 1x55W AC Smart Charger, International||£64.99|
|O-SPMXC2010I||S2200 Smart G2 AC Charger 2x200W||£249.99|
|O-FS-LCB02||Li-Po Battery Bag - Charge Bag 23x30cm||£6.99|
|O-SPMXC1070I||S150 AC Mini Smart Charger 1 x 50W||£34.99|
|O-SPMX224S30||2200mAh 4S 14.8V SMART G2 30C IC3||£47.5|
|O-DYN1405||LiPo Charge Protection Bag, Large||£22.5|
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.