This is a pair of Mickey Thompson Baja Pro™ X 1.9" Crawler Tires. Pro-Line is proud to announce our first licensed 1.9" tire from Mickey Thompson Tires, the Baja Pro™ X! The Baja Pro™ X is a competition-proven extreme terrain tire perfect for your 1.9" rock buggy or crawler.
Coming in at a massive 4.85" tall x 2" wide, this is one of the largest 1.9" tires Pro-Line has ever made! Molded in your choice of our legendary G8 or Predator compounds, all the details of this gnarly tire are captured in perfect 1/10 scale detail: from the Tread Biter™ cleats for added traction to the Mud Scoops for added cleaning power, to the Massive Sidebiters® and angled shoulder scallops for ultimate side grip. Symmetric directional tread pattern provides excellent traction and cleaning power as well.
For the ultimate upgrade to your Capra™ or SCX-10™, combine the Baja Pro™ Xs with our 1.9" Holcomb bead-loc wheels (PRO280903) and Dual Stage 1.9" Foams (PRO617400). Just like the full-size Baja Pro™ X tires, Pro-Line tires are proudly Made in the USA!
Lab Certified Select Compounds
- Specifically Designed for General Rock Crawling
- Great Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Ultra-long-lasting Rock Crawling Performance
- Use for Warmer Temperatures
- Specifically Designed for High Performance Rock Crawling
- Provides Maximum Grip on Low Grip and Wet Surfaces
- Super Soft Material Conforms to Any Surface
- Use for Cooler Temperatures
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
PRO1021303 | Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X 1.9" G8 Rock Crawling Truck Tires (2) for Front or Rear
- Mickey Thompson Baja Pro™ X Replica Design
- Oversized Gnarly Design
- Tackle Tougher Terrain and More Obstacles
- Available in the Legendary G8 or Predator Rock Crawling Compounds
- Made in the USA
- 1.9" Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels
Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels, the M/T wing logo, and Baja Pro X are trademarks of Max Trac Tire Co., Inc., Stow, OH. Used under license.