- Low Tread Height Ideal for When Ghost or Slicks are Fast
- Outside Tread Matches Internal Webbing Exactly
- Shadow Tread Provides Extra Tire Stability
- Matches Popular Positron Tire Shape
- Much Easier and Faster to Break-in
- Closed Cell Foam Included
This is a pair of Shadow 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires. Are you tired of burning down brand-new Positrons into ghost pins or slicks to be competitive at your track? Pro-Line has the solution for you! Introducing the new Shadow 2.2" Buggy Rear Tire, which has the same Positron tire shape but requires much less grinding and burning in to get into the sweet spot. The tread of the Shadow matches the internal webbing exactly as if the internal webbing grew from the inside out. This provides consistent stability when running as ghost shadow tread while the short tread makes it easy to burn off when needing a full slick. Pro-Line just made it even easier for you to go fast at the track, get your pair of Shadow tires now!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
|Lab Certified Select Compounds|
Download the full tire compound chart
Not sure where to start? Check out the Pro-Line Tire Selector Tool!
8286-203 | Shadow 2.2" S3 (Soft) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires (2) (with closed cell foam)
- 2.2" 1:10 Rear Buggy Wheels