The HobbyZone Mini AeroScout makes learning to fly RC airplanes in more places and smaller spaces easy and fun! Inspired by the extremely popular AeroScout S, its "mini" size makes it a perfect smaller trainer model that can be flown in large parks, sports fields, football fields and other suitable spaces where larger models can't typically be flown. It features incredibly durable EPP construction with the same pusher power configuration as its larger counterpart for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection that makes it the most durable HobbyZone airplane yet! It's also extremely easy to assemble and repair if needed because - unlike other similar class models - the major airframe parts including the wing and tail simply bolt or snap into place.no glue or tape required! Best of all it's a Ready-To-Fly (RTF) aircraft so it includes a controller/transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology, AA batteries for the transmitter, plus a rechargeable LiPo flight battery and convenient USB charger. That means there's nothing extra to buy or provide so you can fly!
And the fun doesn't stop after you learn how to fly! It's lightweight yet durable airframe is equipped with a powerful electric motor that delivers long flight times and provides plenty of speed and power to perform aerobatic manoeuvres including loops, rolls and more. That means the Mini AeroScout is a model even experienced RC pilots will appreciate and enjoy flying - and can also use to teach others to fly.
- Smaller version of the AeroScout S that's conveniently sized so it can be flown at sports fields, large parks and in other suitable areas
- 100% complete including a controller/transmitter, battery and charger so there's nothing extra to buy or provide
- MLP4 controller/transmitter with 2.4GHz technology for reliable control without interference
- Powerful electric motor for excellent performance and long flight times up to 10+ minutes
- Rechargeable SpektrumT 800mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and USB charger for easy charging
- Lightweight yet incredibly durable EPP construction perfect for first-time pilots
- "Pusher" power configuration for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection
- Take off from and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear plus steerable tailwheel
- Remove the landing gear to easily hand launch then land on grass or other suitable surfaces
- Quick and easy assembly-no glue or special tools required, ready to fly in minutes
- Capable of performing aerobatic manoeuvres including loops, rolls and more
This Ready-To-Fly (RTF) aircraft includes a controller/transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology and everything else you need to fly including AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for the airplane and a USB charger. That means there's nothing extra to buy or provide so you can fly!
Construction with advanced EPP material delivers a lightweight yet durable airframe that's tough enough to handle everyday flying punishment without getting bent out of shape. And in the unfortunate event you damage any airframe parts or components and can't repair them, a full line of replacement/spare parts is readily available.
The Mini AeroScout's unique design and "pusher" power configuration helps protect the propeller and motor while also offering improved safety.
The Mini AeroScout arrives mostly factory-assembled with the power system and electronics already installed. All you need to do is finish some quick and easy final assembly, without the use of glue or special tools, and you'll be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
Take off from and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear plus steerable tailwheel. Or, remove the landing gear to easily hand launch then land on grass or other suitable surfaces.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-HBZ5700||Mini AeroScout RTF||£114.99|
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything is included.
What's in the Box?
- (1) HobbyZone Mini AeroScout
- (1) Electric Motor (installed)
- (1) 2.4GHz Receiver, ESC and 2 Servo Control Unit (installed)
- (1) MLP4 2.4GHz Controller/Transmitter
- (1) LiPo Battery
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Product Manual
Download a FlyerDownload an A4 flyer to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.