The Super Rock Rey takes its inspiration from full-scale rigs that tackle the King of Hammers and similar places others won't dare go. Realistic solid axle performance joins 8S brushless power that pushes the needle to 50+ mph or more - while the stability of AVC technology lets you hold nothing back through corners and jumps.
Over rough terrain, slick surfaces, and loose dirt, you'll have full-throttle freedom no matter how the environment fights back. Dependable Spektrum DSMR technology delivers precise control. Through it all, the bottom-loading battery enables fast pack changes without body removal.
The large tyres and new front end geometry increase suspension travel and improve performance over any terrain. Super Rock Rey loves rocky off-road tracks, and the rougher, the better! It also rips through sand, mud, water, and most any other surface condition - with a new roll cage and body work creating the dirt-spitting image of 1:1 desert racing, rock crawling, off-road action.
- Impressive 1/6 scale size and exceptional scale looks.
- 50+ mph speed potential to outperform the competition.
- Supports up to 8S LiPo battery power out of the box.
- AVC Active Vehicle Control system to provide the right amount of stability for any driver.
- 4WD independent front suspension with solid axle 4-link rear adds realism and improves performance over any terrain.
- 4mm aluminium chassis with injection-moulded roll cage provides superior durability and scale looks.
- Larger wheels and tyres increase ground clearance to avoid hang-ups.
- LED light bars provide scale looks when the sun goes down.
- All-metal gear drivetrain increases durability.
- Preset motor plate provides easy, precise gear mesh.
- Coil-over, oil-filled shocks keep the ride smooth and plush.
- Spektrum Firma 750Kv 4-pole Brushless Motor capable of 50+ mph speeds.
- Spektrum Firma 160A Brushless Smart ESC capable of 8S power
- Waterproof electronics withstand racing over wet and muddy tracks.
- Spektrum DX3 Smart DSMR 2.4 GHz Radio System
- Spektrum SR6200A 6ch AVC/Telemetry DSMR Surface Receiver
- Updated HV capable Spektrum S905 - large-scale, metal gear Spektrum steering servo withstands punishing action.
- Multi-piece body and driver interior maximize scale realism.
- Bottom-loading battery makes pack changes quick and easy, with the capacity to hold up to 8S packs.
Just like the 1:1 desert trucks, the Super Rock Rey truck comes with a super-rigid roll cage made of super-tough composite material that enhances the truck's scale looks and durability. It is integrated with the 4mm hard-anodized aluminium chassis plate providing the ultimate protection for your truck and electronics.
Looking just like their full-scale counterparts, the Fox Shox reservoirs add to the incredible scale realism of the Super Rock Rey.
To help withstand the trials and tribulations of off-road driving, the Super Rock Rey incorporates our innovative bottom loading battery system, which allows you to change the batteries without removing the body. Quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body or wrestling with battery straps.
The fun doesn't stop even when the sun goes down with the Super Rock Rey. Brilliant LEDs on the two front-mounted integrated light bar cast more than enough illumination for running at night. Plus, the roll cage-mounted LEDs place only a small demand on the battery allowing you to stay out all night!
Just as important as the front lights, the red rear lights allow you to gauge the orientation of the buggy even in the darkest night.
Blow out a tyre out on the flats? No worries. The fully-functional spare tyre not only adds an authentic scale look to the Super Rock Rey⌐, but serves as a true spare. Easily add the tyre and get back to tackling the terrain.
Licensed Raceline Wheels and Baja Designs trim schemes complete the scale details of the Super Rock Rey. These trim schemes will have racers doing double takes as they take on all comers.
The Super Rock Rey also has a moulded interior that includes a driver and co-driver, both of which sport racing helmet and harness details.
Spektrum Smart technology is about offering a higher connection to your hobby. It's a connection that puts you in complete control, makes you more aware and more confident about the capability of your equipment-all while making vital components of your model easier to use than ever. The combined result is a sense that will make you wish everything about your hobby was smarter.
The ergonomic design of the DX3 transmitter provides a feel that any driver will appreciate. Its overall low weight allows all-day driving with minimal fatigue. The control layout is amazingly intuitive - the servo reversing switches, steering and throttle trim dials, AVC/steering rate dial and 3-position throttle limiter are all perfectly positioned to be quickly accessible when needed and out of the way when not in use.
Integrated into the face of the DX3 Smart is a helpful Smart Battery voltage indicator. Drivers can easily find out the charge of their Smart battery with a quick glance and once the battery level gets low, an alarm will sound.(Smart Battery required).
The SR6200A receiver's built-in AVC (Active Vehicle Control) system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of throttle and steering adjustments per second, so more of the motor's power is translated into ballistic speed and acceleration instead of just flying dirt. The patent-pending AVC system adds a level of performance that simply cannot be found with any vehicle from any manufacturer other than Horizon Hobby. Like traction control in your full-scale vehicle, you can activate or deactivate the system on the fly and adjust the level of stability based on driving conditions. Any RC vehicle can go fast and with AVC you can go faster while maintaining optimum stability in all driving conditions.
With an AVC system, you can dial in extra stability as needed to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the power. When you don't want the extra traction, just dial back the stability and get loose. The DX3 transmitter's AVC system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of minute steering and throttle adjustments per second to keep you precisely on the line you want to hold.
The robust Spektrum S905 waterproof digital servo is designed to handle whatever you can throw at it. Monstrous torque delivers the most intense Super Rock Rey experience possible.
Firma Smart ESCs do much more than regulate power. The waterproof 160A ESC functions like a virtual engineer inside your model, providing a direct path to the vital operating data you need to reach peak performance and can handle 8S LiPo batteries (sold separately).
The Losi Super Rock Rey comes equipped with a Spektrum Firma 1/6th 750kv 4-pole Brushless motor that will allow you to hurtle across the landscape at speeds of up to 50+ mph.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|C-LOS05016V2T1||Super Rock Rey: 1/6 4WD Elec Rock Racer, RTR White||£1049.99|
|C-LOS05016V2T2||Super Rock Rey: 1/6 4WD Elec Rock Racer, RTR Grey||£1049.99|
- (1) Super Rock Rey V2 Rock Racer RTR
- (1) Spektrum Firma 160A Brushless Smart ESC 8S (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Firma 1/6th 750Kv 4-pole Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum S905 Large Scale WP Digital Servo, 15T (installed)
- (1) Spektrum SR6200A 6-Channel AVC/Telemetry DSMR Surface Reciever (installed)
- (1) Spektrum DX3 Smart DSMR Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
- (2) 2S-4S LiPo Battery with IC5 or EC5 connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
- (1) LiPo Safe Charging Bag