The Ultrix 600mm is a smooth handling, extremely versatile delta wing aircraft with aerobatic and 3D capabilities you'd never expect based on its looks alone. Twin brushless motors deliver an incredible power-to-weight ratio that offers good speed, plenty of power to hover, and unlimited vertical performance. Differential thrust adds the ability to perform harriers, flat spins, and more amazing aerobatics. And extremely durable EPP construction makes it one of the toughest E-flite models ever! An enlarged version of the popular UMX Ultrix, the Ultrix 600mm is easier to see and handles windy conditions even better, aided by exclusive AS3X technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel. Optional-use SAFE Select technology makes it easy even for low-time pilots to fly successfully in large yards, parks, sports fields, RC flying, and other fields. The included optional-use fixed nose wheel makes it possible to taxi, takeoff, and land on smooth surfaces. Or you can leave the nose wheel off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches over and landings on grass. Fully factory-assembled, the Ultrix 600mm is ready to fly within minutes of opening the box. Just add a 3S 800-850+mAh battery and bind it to a compatible Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 equipped transmitter. It even delivers a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data - including battery voltage, current, and more - to compatible transmitters. You can also install the optional LED light kit (EFL02205, sold separately) for improved visibility during daylight conditions and to fly at night!
- Innovative and unique design capable of smooth sport, aerobatic AND 3D flying all in the same flight
- Scaled up from the UMX Ultrix to offer better visibility and the ability to fly in more wind
- Fits 3S 800-850+ mAh LiPo batteries for a wide range of performance and flight times
- Powerful twin brushless motors deliver the power to hover and climb out vertically
- Differential thrust for yaw control to perform flat spins and other manoeuvres
- Provides telemetry data to compatible transmitters including flight battery voltage
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Spektrum receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX technology
- Extremely durable yet lightweight, fully-moulded EPP airframe
- Fully factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box
- Optional LED light kit (sold separately; EFL02205) for flying at night
You can use the included fixed nose wheel to taxi, takeoff and land on smooth surfaces. Or you can leave the nose wheel off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches over and landings on grass.
Optional LED Lights
Install the optional LED light kit for improved visibility during daylight conditions and to fly in darker conditions or even at night.
The unique, innovative design of the Ultrix™ makes it capable of smooth sport flying, basic aerobatics and even aggressive 3D flying — all in the same flight!
Powerful twin brushless motors deliver an incredible power-to-weight ratio to provide the ability to hover plus unlimited vertical performance. Differential thrust offers yaw control and the ability to perform advanced aerobatic manoeuvres including harriers, amazing flat spins and more.
The factory-installed twin brushless power system delivers excellent speed and unlimited vertical performance, plus longer-than-expected flight times when using the recommended 3S 800–850mAh LiPo batteries with an IC2® connector (or JST connector plus a suitable IC2 to JST adapter, including SPMXCA322, sold separately).
This Ultrix™ is equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch, making it easy to fly for low-time and experienced pilots alike.
The Ultrix™ is equipped with a control unit/flight controller that includes two ESCs and a Spektrum™ receiver that provides real-time flight battery voltage and other telemetry data to compatible Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/G3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, the iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-EFL02250||Ultrix 600mm BNF Basic||£239.99|
What's in the Box?
- (1) E-flite Ultrix 600mm with:
- (2) Brushless Outrunner Motors (installed)
- (2) Linear Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Receiver with (2) Brushless ESCs (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- 3S 11.1V 800-850+mAh LiPo with IC2 Connector (or JST connector plus a suitable IC2 to JST adapter, including SPMXCA322, sold separately)
- Compatible LiPo charger
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|P-SPMR6775EU||NX6 6 Channel Transmitter Only||£359.99|
|P-SPMR6655EU||DX6e 6 Channel Transmitter Only||£219.99|
|O-SPMXC2020I||S1200 Smart G2 AC Charger, 1x200W EU||£169.99|
|O-SPMXC1070I||S150 AC Mini Smart Charger 1 x 50W||£34.99|
|O-SPMXCA320||Adapter, 6": IC3 Battery/IC2 Device||£6.99|
|O-SPMX8503S30||11.1V 850mAh 3S 30C Smart LiPo Battery G2: IC2||£34.99|
|O-SPMXCA322||Adapter: IC2 Battery / JST - RCY Device||£7.99|
|O-SPMX8003SJ50||800mAh 3S 11.1V 50C LiPo, 18AWG JST||£22.50|
|O-G3S0800-45B||Li-Po 3S 11.1V 800mAh 45C with BEC||£17.99|
|O-DYN1405||LiPo Charge Protection Bag, Large||£22.50|
|O-FS-LCB02||Li-Po Battery Bag - Charge Bag 23x30cm||£6.99|
Download a FactsheetDownload an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.