Introducing Pro-Line's next level performance, CR Compounds, specifically engineered to suit today's high-grip carpet tracks! With the exploding popularity of 1/10 Carpet off-road the last few years, Pro-Line set out to raise the bar on carpet tires with our CR3 (Medium) and CR4 (Soft) compounds. Tested by Pro-Line's factory team of drivers, CR provides improved grip and consistency across many different styles of carpet. CR4 has already taken its first victory at the 2021 US Carpet Off-Road Championship in Cleveland in the hands of Aydin Horne, with Ryan Cavalieri making it a 1-2!
This is a pair of Hexon 2.2" 2WD Front Carpet Buggy Tires. Introducing the Pro-Line Hexon 2.2" Carpet 2WD Front race tire! The Hexon front tire features a hexagon pattern of uniquely shaped pins combined with Wedge style outer pins that provide longer-lasting tread and more consistent performance than previous generations of carpet tires. The Hexon front features a low-profile tire carcass shape that lowers your car's center of gravity for improved corner speed due to consistent sidewall flex. The Hexon pins are pointed front to back for maximum control in the corners providing the direct feel carpet racers crave. The Hexon front tire is another leap forward in the hot carpet racing scene; be the first with the fastest carpet tire yet - Pro-Line's Hexon Front!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
PRO8299303 | Hexon 2.2" 2WD CR3 (Medium Carpet) Off-Road Carpet Buggy Front Tires (2)
- Longer Lasting Tread Combined with More Consistent Performance
- Next Generation Front Carpet Tire
- Low Profile Tire Shape for Faster Lap Times
- Hexon Style Pins in the Center Combine with Wedge Style Pins on the Outside
- Available in both CR3 and the Softer CR4 Carpet Compound
- Provides Direct Steering Feel that Carpet Racers Crave
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 2.2" 1:10 2WD Front Buggy Wheels