This is a pair of Ibex Ultra Comp 2.2" Tires No Foam. Pro-Line is ready to unleash the Ibex; the ultimate 2.2" Competition Crawling Tire! In nature, the Ibex is a powerful and wild species of mountain goat known for its large horns and incredible climbing abilities on near-vertical rock faces. This amazing animal served as an inspiration for developing the pinnacle of comp crawling tire performance: the 2.2" Ultra Comp Ibex tire in the legendary G8 compound.
Designed from the ground up with input from multi-time Comp Crawling World Champion Jake Wright, the Ibex tire is 5.5" tall by 1.75" wide allowing for greater agility when tackling extremely tight gates with your MOA or Super Shafty comp rig. The multi-step tread pins on the Ibex are spaced out perfectly to dig into every possible edge on the rock face to give you an advantage over the competition. The Ibex 2.2" tire is made from Pro-Line's proprietary G8 compound for ultimate traction on any surface.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
PRO1017814 | Ibex Ultra Comp 2.2" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2) No Foam for Front or Rear
- Designed with Input from Comp Crawling Champ Jake Wright
- 5.5" tall by 1.75" wide Provides Incredible Agility
- Perfectly Spaced Multi-Step Pins Dig into Any Surface
- Made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 Compound
- Fits Standard 2.2" Rock Crawling Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 2.2" Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels