This is a pair of pre-mounted Mickey Thompson Baja Pro™ X 1.9" Crawler Tires. Pro-Line is proud to announce our first licensed 1.9" tire from Mickey Thompson Tires, the Baja Pro™ X! The Baja Pro™ X is a competition-proven extreme terrain tire perfect for your 1.9" rock buggy or crawler.
Coming in at a massive 4.85" tall x 2" wide, this is one of the largest 1.9" tires Pro-Line has ever made! Molded in our legendary G8 compound, all the details of this gnarly tire are captured in perfect 1/10 scale detail: from the Tread Biter™ cleats for added traction to the Mud Scoops for added cleaning power, to the Massive Sidebiters® and angled shoulder scallops for ultimate side grip. The symmetric directional tread pattern provides excellent traction and cleaning power as well.
The Baja Pro™ X 1.9" tire comes conveniently pre-mounted to our Holcomb Black Plastic 1.9" wheels that are Proudly Made in the USA! The Holcomb wheels are designed to give your crawler a unique, retro-inspired look while being super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel.
Lab Certified Select Compounds
- Specifically Designed for General Rock Crawling
- Great Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Ultra-long-lasting Rock Crawling Performance
- Use for Warmer Temperatures
- Specifically Designed for High Performance Rock Crawling
- Provides Maximum Grip on Low Grip and Wet Surfaces
- Super Soft Material Conforms to Any Surface
- Use for Cooler Temperatures
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
PRO1021310 | Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X 1.9" G8 Tires Mounted on Holcomb Black Plastic Internal Bead-Loc 12mm Wheels (2) for Rock Crawler Front or Rear
- Mickey Thompson Baja Pro™ X Replica Design
- Oversized Gnarly Design
- Tackle Tougher Terrain and More Obstacles
- Available in the Legendary G8 Rock Crawling Compound
- Ultimate Side Grip
- Unmatched Traction and Cleaning Power
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Innovative Wheel Style
- Unique Outer Ring with Inner Wheel Face for Super Scale Looks
- Easy-To-Assemble 3-Piece Wheel Design with 12mm Hex
- Molded-in Bead-Loc Ring and Lug Nuts
- 1/10 Scale Crawlers and Rock Racers Front or Rear
Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels, the M/T wing logo, and Baja Pro X are trademarks of Max Trac Tire Co., Inc., Stow, OH. Used under license.