- Small Pin Design for the Ultimate in Responsiveness
- A Triumphant Contender on Blue Groove to Wet, Hard Packed Surfaces
- Square-lug Technology Throughout the Tread Design
- Improved Wear and Traction with S-Compound Technology
- Includes Closed Cell Foam
- Tires Also Sold Separately
- 1:8 Buggy Style Mounting Beads for Increased Bonding Strength
- Textured Bonding Surfaces with Molded in Glue Channels
- Molded from Premium Impact Modified Nylons
- Extremely Durable yet Light Weight Design
- Specified Tolerances Ensure Each is Balanced and True
- Wheels Also Sold Separately
This is a pair of pre-mounted Hole Shot 1:8 Truggy Race Tires. Pro-Line is now bringing the incredibly popular line of S-Compounds to the Truggy class! S-Compounds provide improved wear and traction on dry, high-speed tracks and has been requested by Truggy racers around the World. The Hole Shot tread pattern needs no introduction since it has proven to be the fastest and most popular Truggy tire ever produced. It doesn't matter what the track condition is, the Hole Shot VTR Truggy tires just plain work beyond expectations and now it is even more versatile with the addition of the S-Compounds!
Pro-Line is making it easier than ever to use the Hole Shot VTR S-Material tires on your 1:8 Truggy by offering them pre-mounted on White Velocity VTR wheels!
The Velocity VTR 4.0" Dish wheels are the ultimate in lightweight durability! Pro-Line's team of enthusiasts incorporated the latest in 1:8 bead gluing for increased bonding strength. The bonding surface also has an additional texture detail in the glue channels to keep your tires on your wheels. Made to fit the 17mm hex of today's most popular 1:8 trucks! Accept no imitations on materials used either. The Velocity VTR wheels are molded from the Dupont nylon, the highest standards in nylon material in the market. Pro-Line Velocity VTR wheels are the latest in wheel technology from a company that has over 35 years of mold design, mold making, and product production.