Pro-Line is bringing the latest high-performance race body to the ARRMA® TLR® Tuned TYPHON™ & TYPHON™ 6S! Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Axis features a super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track or at your favorite bash spot. The Axis is a cab-forward design that provides enhanced steering response while the small side fins balance out the rear of the car with the ideal side-bite. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for the motor and electronics and fits the chassis and bulkhead shape of your buggy perfectly.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO358000 | Axis Clear Body for ARRMA® TLR® Tuned TYPHON™ & TYPHON™ 6S
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Fits your Race Buggy Perfectly
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- ARRMA® TLR® Tuned TYPHON™
- ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S