Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1972 Chevy® C-10™ truck body specifically designed for the growing No-Prep SC Drag Racing scene! Bowtie fans will love this ultra-scale body that captures all the signature details of this classic truck and will look and perform great going down the drag strip. Move over muscle cars, the drag truck is in town!
Transform your Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, Slash® 2wd or AE DR10 into a scale 1/4-mile beast in retro-classic square-body style! We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires (PRO10158203) on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires (PRO10157203) in the rear, Pomona Drag Spec Wheels, and the Stinger Wheelie Bar to complete the ultimate hot-rod look.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO355700 | 1972 Chevy® C-10™ Clear Body for Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, Slash® 2wd Drag Car & AE DR10 (with trimming)
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
If you are building a custom Slash® 2WD Truck Drag Conversion then check out this video below!
- Fully Licensed 1972 Chevy® C-10™ Truck Body
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Drag Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
- Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car
- Drag Slash® (using PRO607000 Sold Separately)
- AE DR10 (with trimming)
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.