This is an Axis Light Weight Clear Body for the Team Associated B74. Featuring a super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout. Cab-forward design provides enhanced steering response while the small side fins balance out the rear of the car with ideal side-bite. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for the gearbox and fits the chassis and bulkhead shape of your race buggy perfectly.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO354325 | Axis Light Weight Clear Body for AE B74
- Designed with the latest in CAD technology
- Super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout
- Enhanced steering response combined with ideal side-bite
- Includes Pro-Line's 6.5" Air Force II Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- AE B74