This is a 1979 Ford® F-150 Race Truck Clear Body for Short Course. The 1979 Ford® F-150 is a classic vintage truck that has recently become a popular platform for building full-size pre-runners. Pro-Line is proud to bring the nostalgic and majestic body lines of the 1979 Ford® F-150 to your Short Course Truck complete with race styling! This body features wide fender flares to represent the aggressive fiberglass bulges found on custom race trucks along with carefully sculpted rectangular head lights and a bold front grill. Transform the look of your Short Course Truck with the 1979 Ford® F-150 Race Truck Body from Pro-Line!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO351900 | 1979 Ford® F-150 Race Truck Clear Body for Slash® 2wd, Slash® 4x4, Big Rock™ & Senton™ (with extended body mounts)
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
- Licensed 1979 Ford® F-150 Scale Looks
- Race Truck Style Wide Fender Flares
- Detailed Graphics and Window Stickers Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Bash Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Slash® 4x4
- Slash® 2wd
- Big Rock™ (ARA4312) (with extended body mounts)
- Senton™ (ARA4303) (with extended body mounts)
- Other Short Course Trucks
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.