This is a 1966 Ford F-100 Clear Stampede® Body. Now you can have your very own custom "Hay Hauler" with Pro-Line's licensed 1966 Ford® F-100 body! The '66 F-100 body comes with perfectly scaled details like the step-sides and huge fender flares that will bring you back to the good old days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980's! However you decide to detail your truck, the '66 Ford® body will turn heads and transform your truck into the best looking truck around. Get your very own "Hay Hauler" body now!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO341200 | 1966 Ford® F-100 Clear Body for Stampede®, Granite™ & Vorteks™ (with extended body mounts)
Stampede® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
- Licensed 1966 Ford® F-100 body for Stampede® trucks
- Old-School "Hay Hauler" looks
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Bash Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Stampede® Electric
- Stampede® Nitro
- Stampede® 4x4
- ECX® Barrage®
- ARRMA® Granite™ (with extended body mounts)
- ARRMA® Vorteks™ (with extended body mounts)
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.