This is the 1972 Chevy® C10 Clear Body for the Traxxas® Stampede® and Stampede® 4X4. There's nothing like a classic truck! It's rugged design and non-plastic interior scream ingenuity making up its unique characteristics. Maybe that's why most American's have such awe for classics, or maybe it's because of their simplicity. Whatever that case may be, you love them and are reminded of a different time. Pro-Line welcomes you back to a blast from the past with the release of the 1972 Chevy® C10. Pro-Line's classic car enthusiasts captured the overall essence of the C10 and is now available for your Traxxas® Stampede® Nitro & Electric. Complete with detailed stock and custom grilles, headlights, taillights, and that overall distinct C10 look, all you classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind. When you're looking to relive a classic time in automotive history, then check out Pro-Line's new 1972 Chevy® C10 pick-up.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO325100 | 1972 Chevy® C-10™ Clear Body for Stampede®, Granite™ & Vorteks™ (with extended body mounts)
Stampede® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
- Classic 70's body lines
- Perfect fit and proportions for Stampede®
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Bash Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Stampede® Electric
- Stampede® Nitro
- Stampede® 4x4
- ECX® Barrage®
- ARRMA® Granite™ (with extended body mounts)
- ARRMA® Vorteks™ (with extended body mounts)
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.