Product DetailsThe legendary Losi Mini's are back! Featuring TLR 2wd buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16th package, the Losi Mini-B Buggy is terrain-tearing and track-ready.
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run with no additional items needed
- Scaled down version of the Team Losi Racing 1/10 scale 22 Buggy
- Waterproof electronics installed
- 650mAh 2S Lipo Battery with EC2 Connector and USB 0.5A Charger Included
- Spektrum SX107 metal gear servo installed
- (1) Losi 1/16 Mini-B RTR 2WD Buggy
- (1) 2.4GHz ESC/Receiver combo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite 47T 280 Brushed Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum SX107 Micro Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite 7.4V 650mAh 2S 20C LiPo Hardcase: EC2
- (1) Dynamite USB 2S LiPo charger
- (1) 3-CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (4) AAA batteries for transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box!
The legendary Losi® Mini's are back! Featuring TLR® 2wd buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16th package, the Losi Mini-B Buggy is terrain-tearing and track-ready. The larger 1/16th scale is stable on the track generating quicker speeds and improved handling. With suspension geometry updated and taken from the TLR® 22 platform and the inclusion of waterproof electronics with a 2.4Ghz radio system, you get more from a Mini than ever before. It features a mid-motor configuration for better balance, oil filled shocks, and a full range of option parts all in a total ready-to-run package. Everything about this buggy is designed to deliver a jaw-dropping experience.
- Scaled down version of the 1/10 22
- Mid Motor Configuration
- Elastomer Battery Strap System
- Aluminium Chassis
- Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run
- HRZ 2-in-1 ESC/RX
- Dynamite® Brushed 280-sized 47T motor
- Spektrum™ SX107 metal gear servo
- Taper Pin Front and BK Bar Rear Tyres with Dish Wheels
- Full Ball Bearings (less steering)
- Servo Saver
- Waterproof electronics
- 22 Suspension Geometry
- 650mAh 2S Lipo Battery with EC2 Connector and USB 0.5A Charger
- Option Parts Availability
- Three Colour Options
Featuring TLR 2WD buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16th package, the Losi Mini-B Buggy is terrain-tearing and track-ready. The larger 1/16th scale is stable on the track generating quicker speeds and improved handling.
Mid Motor Configuration
The Mini-B comes standard with a mid-motor configuration. This not only replicates the 1/10th version but also provides a better balanced chassis allowing for better performance on multiple surfaces and also balances out steering and traction.
The Mini-B has been designed with a 1.5mm thick 6061-T6 Aluminium chassis plate. The aluminium chassis provides more strength and durability while vastly improving performance.
Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
The injection-molded shocks feature threaded shock collars allowing for easy preload/ride height adjustments. Additionally, the shock bodies feature a bottom loading, re-buildable shock cartridge with dual o-rings to help keep the oil in the shocks.
Ready To Run
The Mini-B comes fully assembled and ready to rock. Just install the included AAA batteries in the transmitter, charge the included LiPo battery with the included charger.
Dynamite Reaction 2.0 LiPo Battery
The Mini-B comes equipped with a Dynamite Reaction 2.0 7.4V 650mAh 2S 20C LiPo Battery for excellent performance and run time.
When we say entyrely ready to run, we mean it. The Mini-B comes with a USB charger making charging your battery easy and convenient.
2.4Ghz Transmitter and Receiver
With features like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust, the included 2.4Ghz transmitter packs a lot of features in a small package with the interference-free connection.
Taper Pin Front Tyres
Mounted on dish wheels, the Taper Pin front tyres replicate one of the most popular tyres from Losi.
BK Bar Rear Tyres
Mounted on dish wheels, the BK Bar rear tyres replicate one of the most popular tyres from Losi.
Full Ball Bearings*
The Mini-B comes equipped with ball bearings that enhance vehicle performance by reducing drivetrain friction and increased smoother, longer running.*Less steering bell crank
The Mini-B comes with an oversized three-wire Spektrum metal gear servo equipped with a servo saver that provides extra protection.
All the Mini-B components are waterproof, so you can drive in any conditions with no problems.*For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual
TLR 22 Buggy Suspension Geometry
The Mini-B suspension geometry has been derived from the TLR 22 Buggy platform providing balanced steering and traction from the optimized race design.
The Mini-B has a full line of option parts available from aluminium upgrades, brushless motor, and much more.
|Motor type||Brushed 280 Size|