- Slow Ultra Stick BNF Basic
- ETA: To Be Confirmed
The E-flite Slow Ultra Stick 1.2m is based on the more modern-day design of Ultra Stick models yet was inspired by classic "Stick" models from the past. In the early 2000s, slow-flying Stick models took the market by storm because they were affordable, simple, and easy to fly. But they often took many hours to assemble with glue and tape and required significant modifications to achieve more performance and capabilities. The Slow Ultra Stick combines the benefits of those Stick models with modern-day capabilities, features, and performance due to the fully-moulded and composite-reinforced tails plus wing with semi-symmetrical airfoil and ailerons. It also features a 2S and 3S-compatible brushless power system, including an exclusive Spektrum Avian Smart ESC. Plus, it's equipped with an AR630 receiver to deliver real-time telemetry data along with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. It's capable of slow and easy cruising, sport flying, and even aggressive aerobatics - all in the same flight - to offer a unique and truly "mild to wild" flying experience unlike any other model available today. This makes it possible to fly indoors in large gymnasiums and other similar spaces or outdoors in gardens, parks, at sports fields, and beyond, making it a versatile addition to the hangar for a wide variety of pilots! Best of all, unlike similar Stick models in the past that were only available as kits or ARFs, the Slow Ultra Stick arrives mostly factory-assembled with the power system, servos, and receiver installed. All you need to do is finish some quick and easy final bolt-together assembly - without glue, tape, or special tools - and you'll be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! And even though it's conveniently sized so it can be stored and transported without disassembly, the two-piece wing is quick and easy to install/remove with two thumbscrews for even easier storage and transport.
- Inspired by classic slow flyer "Stick" models with modern-day technologies, features, and performance for "mild to wild" capabilities
- Uniquely capable and versatile so it can be flown in more places and smaller spaces from gardens to parks and beyond
- Specially tuned brushless motor compatible with 2S and 3S batteries without the need for modifications
- Popular and affordable 1300-2200mAh batteries deliver a wide range of performance and flight times
- 30-amp Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC provides real-time battery voltage, motor RPM, and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Optional-use motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities
- Compatible with the Spektrum DXS transmitter included with many RTF trainer models
- Spektrum AR630 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Three factory-installed digital servos plus the option to add a second aileron servo to utilize flaperons/spoilerons
- Durable and stiff fully-moulded, composite-reinforced EPO stabs plus a two-piece wing with a semi-symmetrical airfoil
- Fast and easy bolt-together assembly - no glue, tape, or rubber bands required
- Landing gear slides into place for easy installation, removal, and replacement
- Oversized tyres for the ability to take off and land on a variety of surfaces
The factory-installed brushless outrunner motor is 2S and 3S compatible, offering a wide range of "mild to wild" performance - from slow cruising to maximize flight time with 2S batteries to hovering and even unlimited vertical performance with 3S batteries!
AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits and automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch to make it easier to fly!
Unlike similar "Stick" models in the past that were only available as kits or ARFs, the Slow Ultra Stick arrives mostly factory-assembled with the power system, servos, and receiver installed. All you need to do is finish some quick and easy final bolt-together assembly - without glue, tape, or special tools - and you'll be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
The composite-reinforced fully-moulded EPO stabilizers, and two-piece wing with a semi-symmetrical airfoil are lightweight, stiff, and durable. And if you damage any airframe parts or components and can't repair them, a full line of replacement/spare parts is readily available.
The simple design was inspired by classic "Stick" models from the past yet is based on the more modern-day design of Ultra Stick models. The result is a model uniquely capable of a wide range of performance from slow cruising and smooth sport flying to basic and even aggressive aerobatics - all in the same flight! It offers a "mild to wild" flight experience low time to experienced pilots will appreciate whether flying indoors in large gymnasiums or outdoors in large gardens, small parks, sports fields, and beyond.
|Slow Ultra Stick 1.2m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
IN THE BOX
- (1) E-flite Slow Ultra Stick 1.2m:
- (3) Spektrum A345 Digital Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Avian 30A Smart Lite Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum AR630 6-Channel Receiver with AS3X and SAFE Select (installed))
- (1) Product Manual
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- (1) Full-range 4+ Channel Spektrum DSMX Compatible Transmitter
- (1) 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V 1300-2200mAh LiPo with IC3 or EC3 Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.