RealFlight is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world! It's the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also makes it possible for experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and to hone their skills so they can become even better pilots.
With more than 175 different aircraft to fly - including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more - at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there's an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, game-like challenges, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field - because you can "fly" on a desktop at home, or on a laptop just about anywhere else!
RealFlight 9.5S adds more of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC, along with the AMA Headquarters' International Aeromodeling Center (IAC) Flying Site 4, to provide an experience you simply can't get anywhere else. And it's now delivered exclusively via Steam, which is the world's largest digital distribution platform for PC games and simulators! Steam eliminates the need to use DVDs and compatible drives for installation, provides seamless and automatic software updates, and even allows you to install RF9.5S on multiple PCs using the Steam Client and your account. There's no serial number to lose over time and it's easier than ever to add RealFlight to additional PCs in the future!
RF9.5S is available as software only, or with the Spektrum InterLink DX simulator controller modeled after Spektrum transmitters including all standard switch locations and functions so it works just like your favorite radio!
RealFlight 9.5S includes some of the newest and most popular aircraft from E-flite and Blade:
- E-flite DRACO 2.0m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite F-14 Tomcat Twin 40mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Turbo Timber Evolution 1.5m with floats, AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Turbo Timber Evolution 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.1m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- Blade 330 S Helicopter with SAFE Technology
New RealFlight 9.5 Features
- Many of the newest and most popular STOL, scale, and EDF aircraft from E-flite, and one of the most popular helicopters from Blade
- Fly at the newest PhotoField - Flying Site 4 at the AMA Headquarters' International Aeromodeling Center (IAC)
- Delivered exclusively via Steam, eliminating the need to use DVDs for installation and for easy, automatic updates
Designed to be included with controller-equipped versions of the popular RealFlight RC Flight Simulator, the new Spektrum InterLink DX RC simulator controller is so versatile and easy-to-use that it's also the perfect "go to" controller for nearly all RC simulators.
InterLink DX Features
- Modeled after Spektrum transmitters including all standard switch locations and functions so it works just like your favorite radio
- Patent-pending gimbal design with spring configuration switch for easy Mode 1, 2, 3, or 4 selection and operation
- Exclusive Reset/Rewind button for replaying your best maneuvers or resetting after crashes
- Easy and convenient control of most simulator functions right from the controller
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots
- 15-channel capability for effortless control of all available functions
- Prevents wear and tear on your field transmitter
- Optional adapter cord/cable set available separately (RFL1015) to use other popular transmitters equipped with a compatible trainer port through the InterLink DX
High-QualityEngineered by Spektrum and modeled after the DX-series transmitters, the RC Simulator Controller has high build quality as well as adjustable metal Spektrum gimbals..
UniversalThe RC Simulator Controller is compatible with virtually any simulator through the USB interface.
VersatileMany easy to reach auxiliary controls, switches and sliders are available for customizing your simulator experience.
Additional RealFlight Features
- Industry-leading True-To-Life physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
- More than 175 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
- Over 40 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField Site Editor so you can make fields your own
- The ability to edit aircraft and to import custom aircraft
- Virtual Flight Instructor lessons perfect for new pilots
- Game-like challenges that make flying fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly or compete with other pilots online
- Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets (sold separately)
- Works with Spektrum wireless simulator dongles for use with compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitters (sold separately)
RF9.5S System Requirements
Minimum Recommended System (some graphical features may be disabled; aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality) and Other Requirements:
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10**
- Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Fully DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Internet connection required to download the Steam Client and RealFlight 9.5S software
- Spektrum InterLink DX Simulator Controller, a Spektrum wireless simulator dongle plus a compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitter, a RealFlight compatible controller, or other compatible Gamepad/Joystick
For Best Graphical Performance:
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
- Compatible with some VR sets (available separately). Check manufacturer's requirements for VR system use.
- Works with both the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets
- USB Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)***
**Administrator access required in Windows 10
***Adapter cord/cable set available separately (RFL1015) for use with the InterLink DX that will make it compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba plus all JR and Spektrum transmitters
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-RFL1200S||RealFlight 9.5S RC Flight Sim with InterLink Controller||£164.99|
|A-RFL1201S||RealFlight 9.5S Flight Sim Software Only||£99.99|
Needed to Complete
- Compatible PC desktop or laptop with Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Internet connection to download the Steam Client and RealFlight 9.5S software
What's in the Box?
- (1) Spektrum InterLink DX Simulator Controller
- (1) RealFlight 9.5S Steam Code (on card)
- (1) RealFlight 9.5S Installation Guide
Recommended Completion Items and Accessories
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|P-SPMRFTX1||InterLink DX Simulator Controller (USB Plug)||£99.99|
|P-SPMWS2000||Wireless Simulator USB Dongle||£39.99|
|P-SPMR1010||DXS Transmitter Only||£99.99|
|P-SPMR6775EU||NX6 6 Channel Transmitter Only||£359.99|
|P-SPMR8200EU||NX8 8 Channel DSMX Transmitter Only||£419.99|
|Z-RFL1015||Realflight Transmitter Interface Adapter Cords||£22.50|
Download a FlyerDownload an A4 flyer to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.