Axial marks its 15th anniversary with a Limited Edition version of the vehicle that launched the crawling craze. The ready-to-run SCX24 B-17 Betty brings powerful capabilities to micro scale, with bonuses including an exclusive commemorative coin.
Every SCX24 B-17 Betty is one-of-a-kind, adding to the value of your purchase. It arrives in a specially designed collector's box with scale garage artwork. You'll find a commemorative coin inside that features the Axial 15-Year Anniversary logo, in an attractive case and available only with this model. Each RTR's finished body includes a 15-year anniversary decal, and its chassis side rail is laser-etched with the anniversary logo and your model's unique production number.
Although highly collectible, the SCX24 B-17 Betty is meant for more than just admiring on display. Any location, indoors or outside, can become an exciting crawling challenge. If you're stuck at work and need a break, crawl across your desk. For younger drivers, a messy room becomes the perfect obstacle course. Thanks to its water-resistant electronics, you can run the B-17 Betty outdoors without worries. Grab some twigs and marble-sized rocks, dig a few holes, and in minutes you've got a course to conquer.
Like the 1/10 scale SCX10 platform, the SCX24 chassis features rugged, sturdy steel C-channel frame rails with bracing to keep components intact and aligned. Steel dogbones and front and rear axles provide strength and durability for tough climbs and rough trails. Even at this small scale, the combination of coilover shocks and durable plastic suspension links delivers the crawling performance you know and expect from Axial.
The SCX24 B-17 Betty body's scale looks are topped off by two LED lights in the front bumper and Rockster wheels with Rock Lizard tyres. The ready-to-run package includes the factory-assembled and finished vehicle, 2-channel radio, servo, ESC/receiver unit, 88T brushed motor, 7.4V 350mAh 2S LiPo battery and charger. Even "AA" transmitter batteries are included!
- Limited edition - with unique production number and 15th anniversary logo laser-etched into chassis side rail
- Specially designed collector box with scale garage artwork and exclusive Axial 15-Year Anniversary coin, available only with this vehicle
- Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, with 2-channel radio, 88T brushed motor, servo, ESC/receiver unit and AA transmitter batteries
- Realistic new body design based on the legacy AX10 Scorpion
- Two LED lights in front bumper for night driving
- Rock Lizard tyres mounted on black Rockster wheels with green-painted beadlock to match the body trim
- Durable 3-link front/4-link rear suspension and coilover shocks for optimal handling and Axial-quality crawling performance
- True full-time 4-wheel drive
- Worm drive gears in front and rear differentials increase ground clearance
- Sturdy steel C-channel frame rails with bracing for added strength and proper alignment
- Durable steel axles provide strength and durability to match tough climbs and rough trails
- Tilt-open battery access with one body clip removal
The SCX24 B-17 Betty body is based on that of the legacy AX10 Scorpion. Adding to its scale appeal are two LED lights in the front bumper and Rock Lizard tyres on Rockster wheels.
Each Limited Edition vehicle's chassis side rail is laser-etched with its unique production number and the Axial 15th Anniversary logo. It also comes packaged in a specially designed collector box with scale garage artwork inside.
Front & Rear Solid Axels
Axial engineering gives the B-17 Betty tremendous toughness for its 1/24 scale size. Its front and rear axles feature a durable two-piece, molded plastic solid axle design.
Steel Frame Rails
Just like the 1/10 scale SCX10 platform, the 1/24 scale SCX24 chassis includes sturdy C-channel frame rails with bracing to keep all components intact and properly aligned.
For optimal handling, the SCX24 suspension features a durable three-link front and four-link rear suspension setup.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box!
What's in the Box?
- (1) Axial SCX24 B-17 Betty Limited Edition RTR
- (1) Axial AX-4 2.4GHz 2-Channel Radio System
- (1) Axial AS-1 Servo (installed)
- (1) Axial AE-6 ESC/Receiver Combo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite 88T Brushed Electric Motor (installed)
- (1) Dynamite 350mAh 2S LiPo 7.4V Battery
- (1) USB Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
- (1) Commemorative Limited Edition Coin
Download a FlyerDownload an A4 flyer to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.