Product OverviewFor the sport, scale, and aerobatic pilot, the new officially-licensed Hangar 9 giant-scale Pitts 50-60cc delivers on a classic-scale aerobatic platform with true scale proportions, ease of assembly and impressive flight performance. Featuring scale details typically not found on other ARF aircraft, the incredible recreation has outstanding flying characteristics that Hangar 9 is known for around the world. Constructed with lightweight balsa and plywood for a rigid and strong airframe, it features multiple quick release hatches allowing for easy access to fuel equipment and electronics. The biplane exhibits an iconic scale scheme by airshow pilot Rich Goodwin, quad aileron servos for precise control and aerobatic agility, and so much more. It will perform extreme aerobatics just like its full-scale inspiration using your choice of petrol or brushless electric power options. It comes out of the box with a level of scale fidelity that truly sets it apart from the rest. No matter how you fly, the Hangar 9 giant-scale Pitts S-2B ARF delivers incredible thrills at the flying field.
- Officially licensed scale replica of Aviat Aircraft Pitts S-2B aerobatic airplane
- Constructed with lightweight balsa and plywood for a rigid and strong airframe
- Iconic Pitts design featuring scale scheme by airshow pilot Rich Goodwin
- Multiple quick release hatches allows for easy access to fuel equipment and electronics
- Fully-painted fibreglass cowl
- Clear canopy hatch with dual spring latches
- Quad aileron servos for precise control and aerobatic agility
- Double-beveled tail (elevator/rudder) control surfaces for maximum control deflection
- Heavy duty spring tailwheel assembly
- Easy to maintain, genuine UltraCote film covering
- High-quality hardware includes heavy-duty ball connectors
- Cockpit details include dash panels for realistic appeal
- Included engine templates for easy installation of recommended power choices
- Matching red spinner included
Distinctive Subject Matter
The Pitts S-2B ARF is an officially-licensed model in our line of 50cc-60cc giant scale aerobats. This giant-scale Hangar 9 replica is every bit the stunner its full-scale inspiration is.
Laser-cut, lightweight balsa and plywood construction is utilised to bring the Pitts S-2B to life as a durable scale model that's expertly built to exacting standards.
Power It The Way You Want It
The Pitts S-2B is designed to accept a DLE 60 twin cylinder gas engine and other popular 2-stroke petrol engines. All hardware for the recommended power system options is included so assembly is easy and so you can get in the air faster. The included spinner makes it easy to complete the scale outline.
The biplane is specifically designed for intermediate to advanced giant-scale pilots of all interests: sport, scale and aerobatics.
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-HAN2390||Pitts S-2B 50-60cc ARF||£959.99|
Needed to Complete
- 50-60cc, two/four-stroke petrol engine or equivalent electric motor system
- Standard-size, High-Torque servos
- Full-range transmitter and receiver
- Battery for receiver and for engine ignition
- Tools and adhesives (see manual for more details)
What's in the Box?
- (1) Pitts S-2B 50-60cc ARF
- (1) Product Manual
Recommended Completion Items and Accessories
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|P-SPMR12000EU||iX12 12 Channel Transmitter Only||£729.99|
|P-SPMR20100EU||iX20 20-Channel Smart Transmitter||£1849.99|
|P-SPMSA6380||A6380 High Torque High Speed, Metal HV Servo||£29.99|
|O-SPMXC1070I||S150 AC Mini Smart Charger 1 x 50W||£34.99|
|O-SPMXC1010I||Spektrum Smart S2100 AC Charger, 2x100W||£169.99|
|O-SPMXCA507||IC5 Device Connector to IC3 Battery Conn 4" / 100mm; 10 AWG||£10.99|
|O-SPMX70006S30||7000mah 6S 22.2V Smart LiPo 30C; IC5||£189.99|
|P-CC0401||CASTLE BEC PRO - 20A Voltage Regulator, 50V Max||£49.99|
|P-CC10300||Phoenix Edge 160 HV||£324.99|
|O-DYN1400||Li-Po Charge Protection Bag, Small||£17.99|
Download a FlyerDownload an A4 flyer to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.