- Eratix 3D Flat Foamy 860mm
- ETA: January 2023
The E-flite Eratix 3D FF (Flat Foamy) 860mm offers the aggressive aerobatic plus smooth sport and slow-flying performance of similar class models - without all the hassles of buying components for and building one! It bolts/snaps together and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery compared to the glue, tape, and many hours it usually takes to assemble other "flat foamy" aircraft. Its lightweight yet extremely durable EPP airframe is mostly factory-assembled and includes a factory-installed power system and servos. The 3S compatible brushless motor is matched with an exclusive Spektrum Avian Smart ESC. The BNF Basic version is equipped with an AR630 receiver to deliver real-time telemetry data along with AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. It's small enough and light enough to be flown indoors in gymnasiums and other similar spaces or outdoors in yards, parks, and sports fields, making it a versatile addition to the hangar for a wide variety of pilots!
- The easiest to buy, assemble and fly flat foamy model yet - capable of slow cruising, sport flying, basic and all-out 3D aerobatics
- Specially tuned brushless motor that's factory-installed and ready for use with popular 3S 600-850mAh batteries
- 15-amp Spektrum Avian Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, RPM, and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Spektrum AR630 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Compatible with the Spektrum DXS transmitter included with many of the most popular E-flite and HobbyZone trainer airplane models
- Extremely durable yet lightweight, high-density EPP airframe with carbon fibre and composite reinforcements
- Three factory-installed digital servos and linkages, including a metal-geared aileron servo
- Factory-finished in a high-contrast, high-visibility trim scheme for excellent orientation
- Fast and easy assembly, unlike similar class models - no glue or tape required
- Landing gear snaps into place for easy installation, removal, and replacement
Like other flat foamy models, the Eratix 3D FF is capable of slow cruising, smooth sport flying, basic aerobatics, and even aggressive 3D flying - all in the same flight! It offers a truly "mild to wild" flight experience intermediate to experienced pilots will appreciate whether flying indoors in gymnasiums or outdoors in yards, parks, sports fields, and beyond.
Construction with carbon fibre and composite-reinforced, high-density EPP delivers a lightweight yet stiff and durable airframe. In the unfortunate event you damage any airframe parts or components and can't repair them, a full line of replacement/spare parts is readily available.
The factory-installed brushless power system features a specially-tuned outrunner motor. This power system delivers plenty of thrust for unlimited vertical and 3D performance with 3S batteries! Use 600mAh batteries to keep the weight down, or up to 850mAh batteries for longer flight times.
Unlike other similar flat foamy models only available as kits without power and control components, the Eratix 3D FF arrives factory-assembled with the power system, servos, and the receiver (BNF Basic version only) installed. All you need to do is finish some quick and easy final bolt/snap-together assembly - without glue, tape, or special tools - and you'll be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
Bind-N-Fly Completion Level
Already own a Spektrum transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos, and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed, so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly
The Eratix 3D FF is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum Avian Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system-related telemetry data, including motor RPM, current, battery voltage, and more - with Smart and non-Smart batteries - via compatible receivers (including the AR630) and Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters while you fly.
Plug-N-Play Completion Level
The Plug-N-Play (PNP) version comes out of the box with a factory-installed power system and servos that are ready to connect to the compatible receiver of your choice (sold separately), plus the transmitter and battery you provide (also sold separately). Install the receiver, finish any final assembly, and fly!
|Image||Item Id||Name||Trade||SSP||Order |
|A-EFL01950||Eratix 3D FF (Flat Foamy) 860mm BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE||£259.99|
|A-EFL01975||Eratix 3D FF (Flat Foamy) 860mm PNP||£224.99|
IN THE BOX
- (1) E-flite Eratix 3D FF 860mm:
- (1) Spektrum Avian Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (3) Spektrum Sub-Micro Digital Servos
- (1) Spektrum AR630 Receiver (BNF Basic Only)
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- BNF Basic Only: Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum DSMX compatible transmitter
- PNP Only: Full-range 4+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V 600-850mAh LiPo with IC2 Connector (or JST-RCY connector plus a suitable IC2 to JST-RCY adapter)
- Compatible LiPo charger
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET
Download an A4 factsheet to print off and display in store. No trade prices shown - just a summary of this issue of Logic RC News. Right click the image on the right and select 'Save link as...' to save the pdf locally so you can print at your convenience.